Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do I send it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZsMumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do I send it?
    Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 5:35pm
Hello...
So Ive finished filling out all the forms, and Ive got all the documents to send away my hubbys application for permanent residence.
NOW... I just realized that his police record check is over 3 months old... ugh.
Should I still send the application with the out of date police check?  Were in the process of getting a new one already anyways... so can I just send that one when we get it?
Will CIC send my application back? or will they just ask for an updated record check?
thanks.
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 10:19pm
You can send it.  If you can get the new PCC in the file before they look at the file you might not experience a delay.
FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic