Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Residency Calculator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maria1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Residency Calculator
    Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 6:44pm
I have completed my application but and struggling with the online residency calculator. It is only asking 3 questions . Date became came to Canada/Date became a landed Immigrant/Date of Application.
Where do I enter my absenses from Canada for buisness or vacation etc ?????
Maria
bluejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 7:03pm
I can't possibly believe that you are not able to figure out the Residency Calculator, but yet you are able to find this forum online, sign up and start posting questions here. 
Toronto (St. Clair) Sent: Aug.17'11| Received: Aug.19'11 | e-Cas: Sep.20'11| Letter: Oct.3'11 | In Process: Apr.10'12 | Transferred: May.4'12| Test: Oct.11'12 | Oath: Oct.26'12
maria1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maria1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 7:26pm
There is nothing to work out ... I have gone into the Residency Calculator section and completed the 3 questions and hit calculate. It comes up with the message that I am elligible (which I knew anyway).
I am asking where do I enter my absenses ?

Maria
akella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by maria1970 maria1970 wrote:

There is nothing to work out ... I have gone into the Residency Calculator section and completed the 3 questions and hit calculate. It comes up with the message that I am elligible (which I knew anyway).
I am asking where do I enter my absenses ?

Have you noticed this helpful message: "Select 'Continue' to calculate your basic residence taking into account time spent serving a sentence and physical presence." ?
maria1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maria1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 8:07pm
I think I will complete the fillable PDF manually. It will be easier.
Maria
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic