Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Damascus Time lines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 43>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by sodapop007 sodapop007 wrote:

Hey Shayan8m

I know how you feel I have been waiting since Sept 15.  I have heard nothing.  When either of us contact Damascus, we get the same answer as you did.  We just have to be patient.  I know it is easier said then done as just a few days ago I broke down in tears and well honestly I have no one to help me through this. No one understand the pain.  If it makes you feel any better My husband did not get his file number for a 1 1/2 months and others never got one.. but they got their visa just fine. we just have to hang in there .

Guys and gals keep in mind that immigration people are like all Canadians! Probably starting Dec 18th the embassy was nearly empty. May be one officer dealing mainly with visitor visa issues! For me, CPC-M time jumped from 32 days to 38days and this week it is 42 days! Everyone was in vacation clearly and even those working were thinking about the holidays!

Things should get faster for everyone hopefully soon. or at least I hope so Ouch

Edited by EgyCan - 04 Jan 2010 at 5:11pm
shayan8m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shayan8m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 6:41pm
oh wow i really hope so :) thanks for some reassurance guys, i kinda got a breath of fresh air there :) ill keep you guys updated :D how is everyone else going along with theirs?
shayan8m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shayan8m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 6:43pm
heyy thanks a lot, i will try that, :D thanks a lot
EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 4:33pm
I called today... not yet processed but i have a client IDApprove
shayan8m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shayan8m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 10:35pm
i called today, and no client id yet... im getting mad and sad and grrr
Spring.M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spring.M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:41am
CryCry
CryIs there any updates from Damascus? Unhappy

shayan8m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shayan8m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 10:55am
oh wait i did get a client id number, just not the file number. congrats egy cannn :))) hope everything else goes well
Spring.M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spring.M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 11:37am
Congrats EgyCan
EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:32pm
Hey,

I was able to get my wife a joint visa. That is she will get a secondary card on my visa card. Will this be something to mail to Damascus, like a letter from the bank stating this?Confused
EgyCan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EgyCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:34pm
Also while cleaning I found hotel invoices from my first visit? mail it or will this cause delay?

Do I mail our wedding photos and honeymoon photos too? Shall I update the honeymoon and wedding questions with her in the application?

I want to make it faster and clear to the VO, but don't want to cause any delay!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 43>
  Share Topic