Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Latest on parents sponsorship application from Isl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Latest on parents sponsorship application from Isl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iusfani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest on parents sponsorship application from Isl
    Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 12:40am
Hi,

In response to the letter received from Mississauga office re: parents sponsorship application I submitted All forms and documents earlier this year. Now we have received a file # from ISB and that requests for polic certificate and a family tree, which we are going to submit by early next week.

Does anyone know what is processing time in CHC ISB? I know that they posted about 44 months on the website but I'm wondering if anyone received medical or an interview call or passport so far?

I applied in Sept 2008 and the file transferred to ISB about 2 months ago.

Any idea how long more will it take to complete the whole process?
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 3:11pm
Check the other thread about parental sponsorship......
mjehangir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjehangir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 2:46pm
iusfani: I have applied in feb 2008 and my parent file was transfered to islamabad a few months ago. They ask for all the documents again that we already submitted about 3 months ago, we resubmitted and now in waiting mode.

Do you have any dependants on your fiel? I think its a good idea to keep islamabad thread open as very few people in parent sponsorship thread talks about islamabad as this is the first one i saw.
Parents Immigration:
Applied Feb 2008
Additional resending documents: 25th November request
Documents send: 6th Feb 2012
waiting ....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic