Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What form for Personal Tax income please ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What form for Personal Tax income please ?

 Post Reply Post Reply
kiwi1959 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: 17 Jun 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What form for Personal Tax income please ?
    Posted: 30 Sep 2012 at 12:32pm


- We (myself, my wife and 2 childs) are Ontario PRs since couple of years, but we've been leaving outside Canada.
- I am still working outside Canada to support financialy my family in Canada.
- My wife and 2 childs (below 18 years) settled down in Ontario this summer. Wife is still jobless.
- For the 2 past years, we declared NIL income despite being outside Canada through a private accountant who left Canada and he's not reachable anymore, but we received our "Notice of Assessment" letters for 2010 and 2011  from Canada Revenue.

Q1: in your opinion, what was the Income Tax form he used to fill on our behalf for the past couple of years, so that we'll continue filing the same form which I ignore, from now on 2012 ..etc.. ?

Q2: Now that my childs started attending university and secondary school in Ontario,
       - What's the Web link for the "Child benefit" form to use ?
       - How to fill it ?  I found one in Canada revenue Website, but it's a bit confusing.

Thank you

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.