Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nabmeusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nabmeusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: suggestion
    Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 7:08pm

Today Sept 7 my got a letter inviting her to come for an interview on November 28 2012 at 8:00am. This is what she was told to bring with her to the interview which i don't think it was too much demand but still want to share everyone.

1) marriage certificate.
2)Photos of your marriage ceremony (if you are being sponsored by your spouse).
3)Proof of communication (i.e. photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills) between you and your sponsor, and any other documentation you may have in respect to your relationship.
4)Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles for yourself.
5)Historical identification such as school documents, birth certificates, previous passports etc. (Please bring originals of documents to interview if not already submitted)

My question is that what do they mean by historical identification such as school document, previous passport and birth certtificate. Is the provious passport means the passport we submited with our application or something else. They said please bring originals of documents to interview if not already submitted. The question seems that they are just explaining what historical identification mean but not specific what exact we bring whether bith certificate and passport we sent with our application or something else. Thanks in advance  waiting for your suggestion.

Spousal Application sent to mississauga 03/05/2012
Application delivered 04/05/2012
First stage approval 27-07-2012
File transfer Accra 27-07-2012
medical done 29-12-2011
Interview 28-11-2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic