Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parent PR Sponsorship for 2009 Applications

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony.patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 12:24pm
Yeah I am going to call them and check why I wasn't sent an email. I should have an email address on file. My application to sponsorship was approved as well. I am hearing it can sometimes take up to a month for the letter to show up in the mail. I hope I can get them to send the letter to my email as well. keeping fingers crossed.  

I hate trying to get to CIC agent. Every time I try to get to an agent I get disconnected after hearing something like this " All agents are currently busy......" sucks. I'll try again later. I hope I can get to them. 

habibmanzoor75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote habibmanzoor75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 5:24pm
Hello
New to this forum. Here are my timelines...

Applied for my parents : Sept 2009
Additional Documents Request : April 2012
Doc Submitted : May 27 2012
AOR : July 7th 2012
Waiting........

No news after that. Is there anyone who has similar timelines and still waiting....What do I expect next?
tony.patti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony.patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 6:26pm
Hi Dynamite88, Guess what I called them and they have no email address on file. So they gave me CIC-M fax number to update it. Thx for the info. keep us posted on the status of your application. I'll do the same. 

canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 7:03pm
congrats to those who got approvals. Did you get medical request also and/or file transfers to CPP-Ottawa or to local office?
dynamite88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 3:48am
Originally posted by tony.patti tony.patti wrote:

Hi Dynamite88, Guess what I called them and they have no email address on file. So they gave me CIC-M fax number to update it. Thx for the info. keep us posted on the status of your application. I'll do the same. 

Lucky you! At least you will receive a letter via snail mail. What was the fax # that they gave you? The agent said he could update mine but I need to be sure that they have it right. We can't always trust what agents say
And better to double check. Did you apply from inside Canada by the way? Mine is the case.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 3:54am
Originally posted by habibmanzoor75 habibmanzoor75 wrote:

HelloNew to this forum. Here are my timelines...Applied for my parents : Sept 2009 Additional Documents Request : April 2012Doc Submitted : May 27 2012AOR : July 7th 2012Waiting........No news after that. Is there anyone who has similar timelines and still waiting....What do I expect next?

They will send you notification whether your docs are complete or not next. Then the next step is approval from your side if everything is complete! Then comes the medical and police certificate request. You can check other people's timeline who are more far ahead to get an idea.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 3:55am
Originally posted by canvis2006 canvis2006 wrote:

congrats to those who got approvals. Did you get medical request also and/or file transfers to CPP-Ottawa or to local office?

Not yet from my side. I will definitely post an update when I do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony.patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 4:15am
Hi Canvis2006. Ecas shows Decision made under sponsorship application status. The letter was sent on Sep 26. CIC agent didn't specify what was sent in the letter. so I am waiting for the letter to show up in the mail. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony.patti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 4:25am
Originally posted by dynamite88 dynamite88 wrote:

Originally posted by tony.patti tony.patti wrote:

Lucky you! At least you will receive a letter via snail mail. What was the fax # that they gave you? The agent said he could update mine but I need to be sure that they have it right. We can't always trust what agents say
And better to double check. Did you apply from inside Canada by the way? Mine is the case.

The fax number is: 905-803-7392.  I applied from within Canada. yeah I agree with u. it's better to double check whatever the agent says. sometimes the information they give may not be 100% accurate. 

yuun2002vn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuun2002vn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 10:45am
no news.....mmmmm waitingggggggg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic