Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inland Application sent from Sept 2009 to Jan 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Application sent from Sept 2009 to Jan 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 43>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by indimae indimae wrote:

Breaking news:
Checked online and says:
Decision made and letter sent on March 8th!
OMG!!! Am I getting the PR card or is just sponsorship approval?!
I can't sleep!

Wow!! conrgats, indimae, and thanks so much for the post...we should be hearing from more September applicants soon!!
****INLAND****
App sent: 11 Dec 2009
App recv'd: 14 Dec 2009
App started processing: 1 Mar 2010
AIP: 13 Sept 2010
Fingerprints Requested for RCMP: 4 March 2011
LANDED!!: 12 May 2011
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:18am
Thanks BlueDragon Smile
Fanadian, I'm in Toronto, so I guess if they transfer to a local office it may have some delay.
However, I'll keep you updated and post as soon as I receive the letter, as a hope for everyone that is in the same stage :-)

P.S. I hope they say "Please send us your passport so we could give you the PR card" (I know it's not realistic, but it's a wish) Wacko
PR card holder since June 2010
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 3:13am
Good for you Indimae. Wow, so they are taking exactly 6 months. If that be it, then I may hear from CIC on the 18th, right in time to get a birthday present for the 19th of March. I"m getting so excited.
Application sent: September 17th, 2009
Application received: September 18th, 2009
Started processing application: October 26th, 2009
Decision made: March 17th, 2010

indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 11:43am
WOW!! So we got 3 letters:
1. Work permit
2. sponsorship approval... and...
3. letter that says: "we are pleased to advice you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada immigration center in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."
They'll call me for an appointment and I have to bring my passport. Then a final decision will be made.
Wow, this was a quick process- 5 months from opening my application in Ocotober. I hope it won't take them too long to call me :-)))
I guess they are working :-)
This is a hope that many of you soon will receive the same letters.
Cheers!!! Beer
Max101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:06pm
That's good news indimae, We are getting excited !!
Following is my wife's time line. hoping to get update soon.
Inland family class (spouse) application:
- Received the application on September 17, 2009
- Started Processing the application on October 21, 2009

Edited by Max101 - 15 Mar 2010 at 1:18pm
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:25pm
You should get it in a week or two! Keeping my fingers cross :-)
I think one of the things that helped are how many supporting documents you are sending to prove the relationship and how are they organized. The rest is luck :-))
I'll keep you informed on the development with the appointment with Canada immigration center in Scarborough.
bonjoydave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjoydave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:45pm
hi just a question about eCas:

do they update your ecas everytime something happens to the application?i mean do they update if they recieved,if they started processing,or you can just see your ecas if the decision has been made?thanks..
February/9/2010: Sent application for PR

September/10/2010: AIP and OWP

December/21/2010: Received my CSQ

June/14/2011: Decision Made

Aug/23/2011: Became Permanent Resident
BlueDragon17846 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by indimae indimae wrote:

WOW!! So we got 3 letters:
1. Work permit
2. sponsorship approval... and...
3. letter that says: "we are pleased to advice you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada immigration center in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."
They'll call me for an appointment and I have to bring my passport. Then a final decision will be made.
Wow, this was a quick process- 5 months from opening my application in Ocotober. I hope it won't take them too long to call me :-)))
I guess they are working :-)
This is a hope that many of you soon will receive the same letters.
Cheers!!! Beer
Wow, that's great news!!

@bonjoydave, I believe in between processing and decision made, some of them will tell if medical results have been received.  Not too sure of this, though, since my app started processing Mar 1.
****INLAND****
App sent: 11 Dec 2009
App recv'd: 14 Dec 2009
App started processing: 1 Mar 2010
AIP: 13 Sept 2010
Fingerprints Requested for RCMP: 4 March 2011
LANDED!!: 12 May 2011
bonjoydave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjoydave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 2:00pm
@BD: ah ok.so for example i passed my application last month?i can check my ecas after a month to see if they received my app?then they will update each time until a decision has been made..thanks.
February/9/2010: Sent application for PR

September/10/2010: AIP and OWP

December/21/2010: Received my CSQ

June/14/2011: Decision Made

Aug/23/2011: Became Permanent Resident
indimae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indimae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 2:12pm
Thanks Blue Dragon!
bonjoydave:
call Call center and ask for Client ID number. If they don't give you on the first attempt, call again. Not all of the operators are trained enough. I got mine on the second call and talking to a different operator.
After that in your ecas it'll say when they received the application, when they started processing it- you'll see this for next 5-6 months. Hopefully after 5-6 months it will say medical received and decision made.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 43>
  Share Topic