Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Inland Application sent from Sept 2009 to Jan 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Application sent from Sept 2009 to Jan 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 43>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inland Application sent from Sept 2009 to Jan 2010
    Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 8:44am
I thought I'd open up a new thread for inlanders who sent their apps Sept 2009 - Jan 2010.

I called early this morning and the rep told me they are now opening apps received up through nov 13.
bflava View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bflava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 8:49am
it means yrs has ben opened and will probably be worked end of FEB/MARCH  but i am sure if u did yrs in Sept then u will hear something in March and also since u dot have anything back it means they have scanned through yrs and al is good to go through 1st stage.

good luck
BlueDragon17846 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 1:08pm
Mine was sent in December, I just read that some people who sent it in earlier were having trouble logging into e-CAS and just thought I would give an update. It probably won't show up yet if you sent your app after nov 13.
December applicants probably won't even be looked at until March or so, but just thought I would open this up to give people a space to post their timelines when the time comes.  I'm probably jumping the gun on this, but I'm just anxious is all.  The fact that they're opening new apps at all seems like the biggest news ever, even if it isn't yet mine! Smile

Good luck everyone!
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 1:21pm
Hi, guys! I, too, have started a thread... It's for live-in-caregivers but they have the same timeline with the sponsorship applications. I sent my application in Sept, they received it on the 18th of September and I did hear from them on E-CAS. They did start processing my application in October, the 26th... which is more than a month away from when they received it. Thing is, I probably wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't had a little mistake (which was solved over the phone -- lucky me). Otherwise, every other agent had said that I shouldn't be able to hear from CIC for a LOONG time, meaning 6 months, basically. They were also saying that no news IS good news :-). Courage everyone!
Application sent: September 17th, 2009
Application received: September 18th, 2009
Started processing application: October 26th, 2009
Decision made: March 17th, 2010

Fanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 4:35pm
Thanks for the new thread. It's always nice to be able to share one's experiences and (the frustrating waiting time) with others. We sent our common-law application in October and it was received on Oct 27. We thought we would be hearing from CIC, gave them a call and inquired but they said we wouldn't be able to log into E-CAS until after 6 months at the time of the first stage approval. Let me know how your cases are proceeding when that time comes and hopefully everyone gets good news from CIC.
Fanadian
zob79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zob79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 1:37am
 I haven't heard anything from CIC yet. Call center agents aren't very helpful in letting me know the progress of my application.

Here is my time line.

We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We started processing your application on December 18, 2009.

elly1901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elly1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 3:49am
d
elly1901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elly1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 3:56am
Hi Folks! It's my firt time to write here...

This is my timeline...and I seriously need somebody to talk about this for me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2009.

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We received the requested information on January 19, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on January 28, 2010. The local CIC office may contact you.
--------------------------------------------

I thought being transferred to a local office is not a good news, isn't it?

I am now REALLY worried because it might mess up all my schools, works and everything if this immigration process doesn't go well...

Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 10:05am
Hrmmm...yea, that generally means more processing at the local CIC.  They probably had questions and will likely call you in for an interview at some point.  Who knows, perhaps it will go through quickly and won't be as bad as you think?  We'll keep hoping for that, elly1901.  Keep us posted!
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueDragon17846 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 5:05pm
Just re-surfacing this thread...It seems like they are moving along through August now.  September applicants might hear some news any week now.  Anybody have some timelines?
****INLAND****
App sent: 11 Dec 2009
App recv'd: 14 Dec 2009
App started processing: 1 Mar 2010
AIP: 13 Sept 2010
Fingerprints Requested for RCMP: 4 March 2011
LANDED!!: 12 May 2011
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 43>
  Share Topic