Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

urgent pr car renewal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chudir bhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 3:35am
I still do not understand your question.

anyhow, an urgent processing for PR renewal takes 3-4 weeks from your package reach cic office,I really do not know when they open it, or when they start processing it. all I know is that my card took a little more than 2-3 weeks to arrive from the day The good old post man deliver my application to cic.

and some bozo once said in this forum that cic will check your pr renwal application with your citizenship application.. that is total BS. I got RQ for my citizenship application, so I reckon there must be something wrong with my citizenship app.but got my Pr renewed in a flash. they both are totally separate processes, otherwise I would have been asked to appear for interview for my pr renewal. so don't you worry :)

Edited by chudir bhai - 22 Sep 2012 at 3:39am
desiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 12:32pm
thanks .. the only thing i am concerned abt is that I lost all my NOA but i registered online and printed them all the assessments from the CRA website .. so i hope that works for them .. you think it will b ok?
chudir bhai View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chudir bhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 8:31am
they only want to see that you have paid taxes for the past 5 years or less than 5 years if you have been a PR for less than 5 years. that is all. so I think it should be ok. don't worry and stress yourself out for this stupid Canadian PR/Citizenship process.
desiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 12:54pm
chudir did u get your card yet as its almost a month? what does your ecas says?
saannto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saannto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 12:56pm
hi,
1. can you Fedex your application to CIC sydney for URGENT processing?
2. I think, once they find you application is complete with Tickets & payment -- they update the status to "IN PROCESS" --then it takes 3-4weeks for them to mail your PR card to local CIC. is that so???

3. I have 805 days --do if mine becomes "IN PROCESS" it means it is almost through? 

please let me know. i HAVE NOT applied yet though i'd like to understand how it works -- i will be mailing my application soon...

thanks

desiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 1:27pm
1. Yes
2. Yes but they can transfer your file to the local office for further verification
3. nopes it doesnt mean you are through.. they will update the ecas saying decision made.
saannto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saannto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 2:11pm
Thanks desiman!!
But one of the checklist says send all copies of passport pages.
I lived here only 805 days and I visited around 8 countries in last 5 years.
I have so many passport stamps.
So even if I'm inside 805 days (proper proof- school transcripts, tax documents
Medical records) and my urgent application is complete... Because of my too many
Stampings do they put RQ??
I mean why RQ if I send all the proof before with my renewal application!!??

Please clarify
desiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 4:31pm
RQ is decided by the office not by u
saannto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saannto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 4:36pm
I understand that RQ is from CIC. but I meant, if i send all the proof (lease documents,, employment letter, medical records, T4, CRA tax papers, school transcripts) along with my URGENT processing applccation, do you think they still issue RQ?

because even if they put RQ, i will show the same documents that i have already sent to them at the first place.

desiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 4:58pm
send only what they asked for
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic