Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Operational Bulletin 407 - Residence Questionnaire
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Operational Bulletin 407 - Residence Questionnaire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwtspam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operational Bulletin 407 - Residence Questionnaire
    Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 1:04pm

Internal CIC Operational Bulletin 407 - May 3, 2012 

Obtained under Access to Information Act by nwtspam

Standardizing the preparation of citizenship grant applications

Background
An Internal Audit of the citizenship program conducted from December 2010 to April 2011 identified a lack of evidence on file to support declared absences and demonstrate the basis for grant decisions. The audit also identified inconsistencies on the type of documentation that is retained on file to demonstrate compliance to legislative and policy requirements.

File preparation is one of the key Read where the implementation of consistent procedures is beneficial and helps ensure the integrity of the citizenship program. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officials and citizenship judges both..................................................................................................................................................................

You may view the document at this Google Docs link:

Read the document at your own risk. Contact CIC call centre for any further information. Thank you Edmonton2011 for uploading the file(s). 

Edited by nwtspam - 02 Aug 2012 at 2:57am
Glimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 1:23pm
Wow that's good information! Can't wait to read it!
Glimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 1:28pm
Also wanted to say thank you to you, nwtspam, for making the access request and obtaining this info. 

Before you can post the docs, can you tell us what insight they provide, if any, into the process and timeframe for dealing with these new RQs?

Thanks again! :)

Edited by Glimmer - 01 Aug 2012 at 1:28pm
crisp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by nwtspam nwtspam wrote:

I ask the admin on this forum to allow me to upload PDF files. The documentation will tell the reason for the recent changes of Citizenship Grant Application procedures which *directly related* to the recent spike of RQ handouts.

Documents to upload and some introductions: 

Operational Bulletin 407 - May 3, 2012
Standardizing the preparation of citizenship grant applications

Background
An Internal Audit of the citizenship program conducted from December 2010 to April 2011 identified a lack of evidence on file to support declared absences and demonstrate the basis for grant decisions. The audit also identified inconsistencies on the type of documentation that is retained on file to demonstrate compliance to legislative and policy requirements.

File preparation is one of the key areas where the implementation of consistent procedures is beneficial and helps ensure the integrity of the citizenship program. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officials and citizenship judges both..................................................................................................................................................................

- The Residence Questionnaire (CIT 0171)
- New Procedure
- The new File Preparation Templates
- Existing residence and prohibitions cases as of May 7, 2012
- New residence and prohibitions cases on or after May 7, 2012
- Other hearing types

TOO MANY to type. I will upload this internal CIC document (Obtained under the Access to Information Act.) when admin grants me rights to upload files.

NWTS PAM

Hi Newtspam, can you send it to me through a private message?
nwtspam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwtspam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 1:59pm
Good/Bad news for new applications: Case Processing Centre in Sydney will begin issuing RQ even BEFORE local CIC assessment...

Good: RQ will be part of the normal waiting time
Bad: Will see more RQ requests coming from Sydney CPC

More to come...
akella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:21pm

I ask the admin on this forum to allow me to upload PDF files. The documentation will tell the reason for the recent changes of Citizenship Grant Application procedures which *directly related* to the recent spike of RQ handouts.

May be you could just upload an archive to rapidshare.com or any other filesharing website and post the link here? (and you can remove it from there later)
crisp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by akella akella wrote:

May be you could just upload an archive to rapidshare.com or any other filesharing website and post the link here? (and you can remove it from there later)

Yes, please. Instead of teasing us with the file, upload it at rapidshare.com or email it to me. I've already sent you my email address!
nwtspam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwtspam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:35pm
New applicants who required RQ should provide documents to cover 4 year period immediately before the date of application. 

No longer requesting "from the date you arrive Canada" like in the past.

More to come...
Glimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:46pm

Good/Bad news for new applications: Case Processing Centre in Sydney will begin issuing RQ even BEFORE local CIC assessment...

Good: RQ will be part of the normal waiting time
Bad: Will see more RQ requests coming from Sydney CPC

More to come...

Part of the normal waiting time? you are giving us hope!! :)
nwtspam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwtspam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:52pm
With your attitude, no.

Learn proper manner when asking people favours. I don't owe you this god damn thing. Star

Originally posted by crisp crisp wrote:

New applicants who required RQ should provide documents to cover 4 year period immediately before the date of application. 

No longer requesting "from the date you arrive Canada" like in the past.

More to come...

Hey dude, post the goddamn thing at rapidshare.com!!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic