Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Operational Bulletin 407 - Residence Questionnaire
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Operational Bulletin 407 - Residence Questionnaire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:52pm
Hey all, I know we are all frothing at the mouth to see these documents, but give nwtspam some breathing room! :)  he/she requested this info weeks ago and for that I am truly grateful! am sure we won't have to wait long.  I'm glad to finally have some explanations... even though they are sounding a little CYA in nature... papering the files but not really changing the outcomes too much.
Forestmember View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forestmember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:53pm
nwtspam " I ask the admin on this forum to allow me to upload PDF files. The documentation will tell the reason for the recent changes of Citizenship Grant Application procedures which *directly related* to the recent spike of RQ handouts".

You can send a private message to the moderator of this section, DPENABILL. He may not be able to read every single post on this section of the forum to even see your request. However, if you PM him, he will likely see it as private messages usually pop up.

On a different note, I search google and the CIC site but could not find the document, which may indicate it is not available on the public domain.
Thanks  

Edited by Forestmember - 01 Aug 2012 at 2:57pm
parkbr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkbr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by nwtspam nwtspam wrote:

New applicants who required RQ should provide documents to cover 4 year period immediately before the date of application. 

No longer requesting "from the date you arrive Canada" like in the past.

More to come...

Hi nwtspam,

I just got an RQ from Sydney and they still ask "from the date you arrive Canada".
=(
Glimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by crisp crisp wrote:

Originally posted by Glimmer Glimmer wrote:

Hey all, I know we are all frothing at the mouth to see these documents, but give nwtspam some breathing room! :)  he/she requested this info weeks ago and for that I am truly grateful! am sure we won't have to wait long.  I'm glad to finally have some explanations... even though they are sounding a little CYA in nature... papering the files but not really changing the outcomes too much.

No this guy is a fraud. He doesn't have the doc. He just needs our attention! What an attention whore!

Then I guess you won't be posting in his thread anymore... bye!
nwtspam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwtspam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:04pm
I have the form right in front of me. It is CIT 0171 (04-2012) E.

They ask information since your "arrival date in Canada", but the supporting documents they requested should only cover the "4 year period" immediately before the date of application.

Read very carefully.

nwts pam

Originally posted by parkbr parkbr wrote:

Hi nwtspam,

I just got an RQ from Sydney and they still ask "from the date you arrive Canada".
=(
nwtspam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwtspam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:16pm
Nice. Thanks for pushing me away crisp. Everyone clap with me Clap

I will go get some cool air crisp. See you all  in few hours.

No you don't, loserboy. You're a troll, just wasting our time. Hey guys, don't listen to this crazy dude. He's an attention whore.
akella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:29pm

No this guy is a fraud. He doesn't have the doc. He just needs our attention! What an attention whore!

Then I guess you won't be posting in his thread anymore... bye!

Crisp is obviously corazon from a little bit earlier on this forum (and cocosyr on another immigration forum) - I can see the unmistakable style.

Anyway, nwtspam, thank you for bringing this valuable information here and we are really hoping that you will post the files sometime soon. As you can see, everyone is eagerly waiting. Thanks!

Edited by akella - 01 Aug 2012 at 3:30pm
hekmeh30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hekmeh30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:44pm
hi all, does ANYBODY KNOWS WHETHER THE RQ PRIOR TEST DEPEND ON THE LOCAL OFFICE OR IT IS FROM SYDNEY ALWAYS. AND ALL APPLICATIONS NOW ARE RECEIVING RQ PRIOR TEST, IF NOT WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE?
Forestmember View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forestmember Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 3:45pm
Here is a link to the pre-test RQ form CIT 0171 that nwtspam has been mentioning.
https://rapidshare.com/files/3948603962/Pre-Test_RQ_Form_2012.pdf

In the meantime, I am scanning some sources to see if I could get the operational bulletin 407 nwtspam mentioned as we wait for nwtspam to post his/hers.

Thanks everyone
EasyRider View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 4:17pm
It looks like this forum doesn't have upload/hosting functionality.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic