Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

letter of authorization after removal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuvCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: letter of authorization after removal
    Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 1:31am
I lived in Canada many years (more than 7)..got deported and the date of my return will be soon...I would like to return as a skilled worker, as my previous employer is wanting me to return to my job. i also have a residence to return and many friends, that i miss and they miss me ...i have some questions to see how it would be for me to come back to canada.
i read i must close my old file..is that so? and how do u do that?
also read i must get a letter of authorization to return ..how do i go about that?
does anyone have more detailed information on a deported persons return to canada?
i can not find mored detailed on it on the canada immigration site!
your help is much appreciated...

krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:54am
Difficult to answer. Sorry
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
DreamMerchant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreamMerchant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 10:07pm
You may find answer to your question in the manual available at the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf11-eng.pdf
LuvCanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuvCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 1:27am
Thank You dream merchant...
that was helpful to read
do you know more specific what the letter should say
other than the situation that i had an exclusion order does not exsist any longer and that i have more of a life in Canada then my homeland ..work, residence, car etc. not to mention great friends and should i include the letter from my employer waiting for me to return to Canada to work?
maybe you could share a couple of guidlines for such a letter.
i am so excited to be getting back to Canada..after 7 years in Canada then to go home it is really different ..I am more like a Canadian abroad :)
I Luv Canada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic