Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am sooo confused about visa decision

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am sooo confused about visa decision
    Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:06am

Hi guys
pls I desperately need your opinion, I applied for a student visa in Cameroon on the 30th of June...Last week monday I received a mail requesting to go for a medical, then two days later I had a call from my embassy saying my passport is ready.I was quite surprised because I hadnt yet completed my medical exam...when I collected my envelop, there was my passport with no refusal or acceptance letter, no stamp or visa...absolutely nothing. The doctor told me today that he has just forwarde my result...So I really dont understand...How did they take the decision to return my passport without my medical result? If it is a refusal why is there no letter? and why did they request a medical exam? If it is an acceptance, why is there no visa, no letter... I am so confused, my visa office is dakar and I am from a different country...could this be a mistake? will I have to send my passport again by dhl...I cant sleep these days...I wrote to them on saturday and they are yet to reply? I phoned them all day yesterday but no one picked up...I dont know what to do again...pls help...pls...I cant sleep...I am just so confused...

Many Thanks for your replies

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:24pm
Hi

Originally posted by flozzy flozzy wrote:

Hi guys pls I desperately need your opinion, I applied for a student visa in Cameroon on the 30th of June...Last week monday I received a mail requesting to go for a medical, then two days later I had a call from my embassy saying my passport is ready.I was quite surprised because I hadnt yet completed my medical exam...when I collected my envelop, there was my passport with no refusal or acceptance letter, no stamp or visa...absolutely nothing. The doctor told me today that he has just forwarde my result...So I really dont understand...How did they take the decision to return my passport without my medical result? If it is a refusal why is there no letter? and why did they request a medical exam? If it is an acceptance, why is there no visa, no letter... I am so confused, my visa office is dakar and I am from a different country...could this be a mistake? will I have to send my passport again by dhl...I cant sleep these days...I wrote to them on saturday and they are yet to reply? I phoned them all day yesterday but no one picked up...I dont know what to do again...pls help...pls...I cant sleep...I am just so confused...

Many Thanks for your replies

They sent the passport back, because you need it for the medical exam. The DMP is supposed to exam the passport to ensure that who is having the medical. The office will again request the passport when they receive the medical and are ready to issue/refuse the visa.
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic