Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

need some inforo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need some inforo
    Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:36am

on some people`s profile, they show the break down of their process. What do they mean when they say interview waive, can someone explain. Thanks 

haye-garmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haye-garmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 9:47am
it means they were not asked to come for an interview by visa officer
sparkle2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 3:25pm
k thanks, also on my ecas it shows decision made, a letter was mailed on decision. have not recieved letter as yet cause it was just mailed. What should I expect Pinch.  I think my file has been transfered to a local office near me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 7:15pm
Please if anyone experience the same please share!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 9:03am
After the landing interview, about how long it would take to get your pr card in the mail. Is it regular mail,I think it said on the cic site about 45 days. Is this correct or can it take longer, please assist. 
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 10:13am
Originally posted by sparkle2012 sparkle2012 wrote:

After the landing interview, about how long it would take to get your pr card in the mail. Is it regular mail,I think it said on the cic site about 45 days. Is this correct or can it take longer, please assist. 

45 business days.  That is about 9 weeks, so I'd expect you would see it in just under 3 months time.

FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 1:57pm
Thanks for information. How is the landing interview, can you tell me a little about it. They asked me to bring  along two passport photos of me and my depandent, my sponsor and valid passports. Cant wait to get this over with finally.Big smile
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 3:17pm
Generally, landing interviews are fairly routine - after all, you've already been examined.  So as long as you bring the documents as required it shouldn't take too long and when it is done you will be a permanent resident of Canada.

FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 3:53pm
o really.I just have to present what they ask for, why does it call landing interview. If you have already been examine, just waned to know for my knoweldge. is it like an interview or they just asking for the documents requested on the letter they sent.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 4:37pm
Thanks for answering my questions. Have a good evening!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic