Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Travel Document.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Travel Document.
    Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:43am
so,my case it is:I have landed on the date 11.06.2011 in toronto airoport like a permanent rezidenc i have stay till after 2 weaks i have come back to my contry becaus my father it was helth problem,but my PR card i dont have received in canada streng i dont now whay ?And the most porblem is that i have forget all the landing paper in my appartament in quebec and i have came just my contry passport and my contry ned  visa and to vizit canada.Now i have aplly for travel document what are my chances becaus now i wan return after 3 weaks her now what are my chances??

sorry for my bad english

regards i hope you will tell my soemthing.
jogruni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jogruni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:21pm
You should try to get the landing papers. Without landing papers, it will be difficult to get the TD.

You can try, because the passport should contain the immigration visa with the stamps labeled with an "I" for immigration. You might have to go to the Canadian embassy in your home country and explain your situation. In your case it should be possible to get a TD as you still have plenty of time to accumulate the 730 days within the initial 5 years after landing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic