Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Super Visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Visa
    Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 5:14pm
Hi Everyone :)

I have a few questions I'm hoping I could have help answering:

Once someone has the SuperVisa letter in hand....

1. Is there a time limit for entering Canada
2. Does the 10 year validity start upon entry, or from issue of letter?

Also,

3. What are they looking for in the Medical Exam? What conditions would mean a refusal?

Thanks in advance!

Claire
salmanasghar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmanasghar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 10:29pm
Hello Every body,
I just entered in this forum and have some confusions in filling up the application forms, i have few questions if any body can help me out in this regard.

My first question is about the funds thats the applicant(parents) has to mention in the Temporary permanent application form and second i need help to prepare the sponsor letter, if any body has the format for sponsor letter from canadian host he can mail me on my email [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
goal80 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goal80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2012 at 10:32am
Time limit is the validity of the visa
Validity is up to 10 years and not necessary 10 years... If your parents passport expires in 4 years (for example) then their super visa will be valid for 4 years minus 1 month.
Medical exam is like the one you did for the immigration ... looking for certain diseases and to check if your medical insurance covers the permanent stable issues in your parents health.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic