Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parents visa rejected

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backtothefuture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parents visa rejected
    Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 1:46pm
We applied for our parents visit visa, sent in the necessary docs1st week of dec, a letter was sent from the consulate on the 25th of Dec. asking to produce insurance and a medical test needed to be done from specific docs., flight tickets were booked in advance for 31st Dec.  The medicals have been done on the 26th (@Rs6000) as well as the insurance, there is a note stating we have to wait  for 2 weeks before re-applying. Half the flight ticket will be lost since we have to rebook, we were told that the Insurance will cost Rs40,000 for six months visit...this is our situation at hand, I'm wondering if anyone was in a similar position and what was the outcome, was there any other supporting document that needed to be sent to strengthen our case. Parents have travelled to US, UK & Dubai in the past 3 yrs, had no issues whatsoever with these countries, not sure if it's coz. of the H1N1 going around Canada is edgey. My wife is due Jan 14th, our parents visa situation is quite a stress as we have no family in Canada..Anyways, wondering if a someone was in the same boat as us, do reply, thank you.                                         
khan23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khan23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 4:09pm
Hi
  i just applied for my mother TRV  as im also expecting and due in july.i just want to know outcome of ur parents visa if u  had applied again for them.and which visa office was dealing their case.
Thanks in advance for ur help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic