Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sponsorship rejection...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sponsorship rejection...
    Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:12am
Hi all.. I have been here in Canada for the last 8 years. Three years back, I have sponsored my friend and I couldn't support him financially due to an accident happened to me during the sponsorship procedures. Six months before I have applied the sponsorship for my parents and it got rejected now. Their explanation is the previous sponsorship rejection. But now I am financially stable and I can support them in every means. One of my friends asked me to approach Canadian Immigration lawyers in Toronto and sue an appeal. But I would like to know how much time will it take if I go for an appeal? Will I get a verdict in favor? Somebody please reply. There is only limited time is there for me to appeal.

Edited by ski - 29 May 2016 at 1:12pm
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 8:34pm
Best to consult with a lawyer about this.

Cost for consultation should be $300 to $500.

Value of consultation will depend, in part, on how much homework you do in putting all the relevant information together in an organized way. The better you do this, the easier (and less time, less expense) and better the lawyer can provide an opinion.

Free consultation is worth around what you pay for it.
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic