Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

==A urgent question, please help==

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becomecitizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ==A urgent question, please help==
    Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 12:32am
Dear all,

I just logged on eCas to check my application status, and I noticed that my address is not shown on eCase. But my address used to be shown on there. So I went to "Change of Address" and my address is also missing there. Did CIC accidently delete my address? Is there anything going wrong? Have anyone of you have the same problem recently? Thank you for your reply.

sarin_j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarin_j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 12:41am
Come tomorrow morning, give the CIC toll free number a call. Its important that you verify that else you are going to miss the communications that are sent out to you.
Montreal2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montreal2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 12:52am
Originally posted by becomecitizen becomecitizen wrote:

Dear all,

I just logged on eCas to check my application status, and I noticed that my address is not shown on eCase. But my address used to be shown on there. So I went to "Change of Address" and my address is also missing there. Did CIC accidently delete my address? Is there anything going wrong? Have anyone of you have the same problem recently? Thank you for your reply.

I have experienced it a few times. There is no problem at all, so dont worry. Sometimes it happens like that and I guess it is because they are updating the website. Everything will be back as normal pretty soon.
VAN-9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VAN-9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 1:30am

Ihave experienced the same recently. After talking to the call centre agent , I ensured they have my correct address. 

becomecitizen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becomecitizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 4:27am
Thank you for your reply, dear friends.
kal_ottawa View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kal_ottawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 7:21am
Mine desapeared for a week or so and now it is back. Do not worry.
|sent:dec14,2009|received:dec16|ecas:may21|letter:jun10|process:nov11|transfer:jan05|FP:feb01|test:mar15|oath:apr20,2011|
MrGrinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrGrinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 8:11am
After months of showing incorrectly (despite updates and calls) mine went from my old address finally to my new address.  But then as well flipped back to my old address this weekend (March 19) with an update to eCAS.  I'm not worrinyg about it anymore after numerous updates and calls...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic