Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NOC Class for Audio Visual  Designer/Consultant
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NOC Class for Audio Visual Designer/Consultant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicky_si Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOC Class for Audio Visual Designer/Consultant
    Posted: 21 Nov 2012 at 5:42am
Hi Fellow Members,

I have been researching a lot on FSWC program and plan to apply for PR when the program starts again accepting applications in early 2013 under FSWC from New Delhi, India. However there is one major hurdle for me wherein I seek support of you all experienced veterans and members.

I'm an Electronics and Communication Engineer by studies and my current filed of work is technical consultancy, mainly focused at Audio Visual designing for corporates, High end Hotels etc.

I'm currently working as Technical Director at a technology consultancy firm and my profile includes
- driving the complete business,
-Design AV/IT systems for our clients,
-be up to date with latest technologies in the field and
-motivate team members to keep up and design accordingly,
- Handle day to day interaction with clients,
-ensure project deliveries in terms of designs,
-develop tender documentation on behalf of our clients and help them selecting appropriate vendors etc.

Essentially work as a consultant (selling our brains and not supplying or installing or repairing anything).

My Dilemma starts here.. When I start looking at the NOC categories, the only fields I find Audio Visuals mentioned is technicians, Repair personnel, Broadcasting professional, TV repairs etc, which are all mainly labor jobs, and nowhere is there an option of a designer in this category.

Can any of the esteemed members here help me find the suitable class or guide me where i'm making a mistake while searching. It will be a great help.

Regards
Vicky

Edited by vicky_si - 21 Nov 2012 at 6:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic