Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Immigrating as a Business Analyst.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhay_547 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Immigrating as a Business Analyst.
    Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:29am
Hi All,

My name is Abhay. I am from India. I currently working as a Business Analyst in a MNC. I have total work experience of more than 5 years and as Business Analyst around 3 years. I am planning to migrate canada and I am very desperate about the same because I am looking for a better lifestyle. I tried to do some research on the same and I came to know that the best way to migrate is to migrate under Skilled Worker program but unfortunately my  occupation is not listed in the skilled worker occupation list of canada. Following are my questions.

1) Is there any other name of Business Analyst in the occupation list which is mentioned in a different way. ?
2) Currently I have found a local Immigration agent who is going to charge me some amount for filing my application for the immigration. They are going to charge some 1700 CAD dollars from me for this service according to them they will have to pay some 550 CAD dollars to canadian authority for filing my case. I want to know whether there is some cheap and reliable migration agent whom I can approach or I can do it by my own ?
3) How funds do you need to show / have in my account for migrating to canada ?
4) Can anyone suggest a agent who can get me a job along with migration service by charging a reasonable fee ?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Vikram_sng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vikram_sng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:55am
abhay_547 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhay_547 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:27am
Hi Vikram,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Anyone else who can suggest something or would like to share there experience. Please help. The immigration consultant is trying to chase me from last two weeks. I am planning to go and there fees tmrw morning. Please help..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic