Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Presentation (Aesthetics) of your Application *Tip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Presentation (Aesthetics) of your Application *Tip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Presentation (Aesthetics) of your Application *Tip
    Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 6:13pm
I have 99% of my application finished, and I had it in a small 3 ring binder, but have heard they don't like this.

I have a nice cover page, and each section inside different clear holders, with dividers.

Titles, with extra pictures that didn't fit in the pictures section on the cover of each divider with a little note/explanation with dates and names, etc.

What other recommendations do you all have?? Positive or Faux-Pas?

As far as pictures, since we have been together for over 7 years, and know most of each other families and have traveled and lived all around the world, we have a billion...so I've printed most of them collage style on regular paper with titles and info coinciding. Is this ok?

Can we all come together and post Tips, Advice, Comments, Ideas on how you've put your Application together? What worked and didn't work?

Or even, how important IS the actual appearance of your Application?

Looking forward to all comments! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic