Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seniors-Need Advice!!! FSW March 08 from New Delhi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seniors-Need Advice!!! FSW March 08 from New Delhi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seniors-Need Advice!!! FSW March 08 from New Delhi
    Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:19am
I applied for PR under FSW and my application was received at the Delhi office on March 19, 2008. I was informed that the Delhi office started processing my application on April 3, 2008. Based on my job experience, I got my NOC updated (within 38 list) at the Delhi office in January 2009. I was then informed that my application was transfered to the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office on March 2, 2009. I attempted IELTS proactively and submitted my scores to CIC in August 2009.

In October 2009, I received an HRDC-approved AEO from my potential employer and I submitted the same to Nova Scotia office. The e-case status of my application shows 'Application Received' -The Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office may contact you.' This status has been the same since April 2009.

Here's what advice I need:
1) Am I justified in being a little concerned that we haven't heard anything from CIC yet.
2) Typically, how long before submitting an AEO do we hear a response from CIC?
3) Should I send a mail to CIC inquiring about my case? Will I hear a response?
3) Is this the right time to order CAIPS?
4) Is there anyone else in a similar position? What do you suggest I do?

Edited by sgtg77 - 08 Dec 2009 at 7:20am
sgtg77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 11:55am
Awaiting some feedback and inputs from the seniors on my query. ThanksStar
calgaryjatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calgaryjatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by sgtg77 sgtg77 wrote:

Awaiting some feedback and inputs from the seniors on my query. ThanksStar

Many of them (old cases) have went for medicals an year ago and still waiting for ppr yes go for CAIPS "in process" is a better stage then anything else CAIPS may help u in ways to know ur exact CASE DATE,POINTS ALLOTMENT .
sgtg77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 1:37am
Thanks for your inputs!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic