Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pls share your insights gurus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zujal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pls share your insights gurus
    Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:59pm
hello everyone;

I need some help interpreting this pretty straight forward and standard reply form CHC Islamabad. I know you guys are quite good at it, help will be appreciated. The following is what my husband received whilst asking for an update on our case, he advised them that he had sent them all the required docs and re-meds as they requested for (updated police checks, supplementary info forms, documentation proving m intent to establish myself in Canada etc) .

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Documents were received from applciant on 03 Mar 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.c

what do you guys make of this reply. by the way they received the docs o the 19th of march 2011 (tcs confirmed the receipt via an sms). Not sure why they claimed that they received the docs on 3rd of March!

thanks again guys...

robyng65 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyng65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 6:21pm
It means wait, and wait a long time til you get more news from them.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but Islamabad is very slow to process applications. Best to look toward long time and if by chance you are lucky things are speedy then you will feel nice. Otherwise, be prepared to remain strong for each other, and prepare yourself for a wait of at least a year.
Married Sept 2007
Applied to sponsor Nov 2007
Refused March 2009 (Non genuine)
win all appeals Oct 2010
reprocessing May 2011
REMED June 2011
WAITING TIL FOREVER FOR PPR
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic