Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

inland needs police cert from mexico,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acapulcanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: inland needs police cert from mexico,
    Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 2:14pm
Hi All

I have been following this site for a while now.I am  rooting for all.  I am sponsoring my husband for PR and we are inland.  Just got the letters yesterday.  They want his police cert form his state in Mexico .  Big problem is that he cannot leave Canada and the state he is from says he has to be there is person.  He has no status because back in 09 when he was to leave to renew ( I did not know about extension) i was too ill and he had to remain here to look after our son.  He is an 11 year old boy with a medical condition. ( 15 brain surgeries)  I never sponsored my husband before because we were ok for money and our son was and still is a constant care.  I got around to it finally because it's what was needed and wanted  It is a long story, but it is finally on the way to getting fixed.  May I please ask you knowledgeable people for advice....?
1.  police cert..does he leave??
2. open work visa, should we also tick the extension box, or does my husband now have status.  the letter said for him to apply for work permit.
3.  when we did the app we also sent the infor for federal clearance..they sent it back form Mexico and said to resend it when it was requested.  Do the prints and photo have to be redone?..May 2010?
I watch this site daily and have learned alot, thanks!
It gives me great pleasure to be able to give my husband this beautiful gift. first a wife then a son and now a country
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic