Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Additional Photo sizes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Additional Photo sizes
    Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 11:09am

I couldn't find anything on this and maybe there is no real answer but I was wondering if there are specific size requirements for your additional photos (proof of relastionship). I have placed all my photos in a word document, 2 per page, but not all of them are the same size - mainly because I've cropped to look better. I'm thinking just as long everyone is identifiable this should be an issue. Also none of the pictures have time stamps on them, is this going to be an issue?

boundary47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boundary47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 11:37am
There is no size requirement for photos you submit as supporting evidence for the authenticity of your relationship. 

I can imagine a case in which the lack of time stamps might be an issue, but I think this would be confined to rare cases in which photographs are a significant part of proving that you were together at a particular time.  In most case, you will have other independent evidence about when you were together, and the date stamps on photos won't be necessary.  Anyway, it's quite easy to falsify the dates the camera assigns to photos. Or if someone has a mind to do so, they can add fake date stamps after the photos have been taken. For these reasons, date stamps on photos are not prime quality evidence.
B47
Jan 29 App. sent
Mar 1 Sponsor approved
Mar 9 Passport requested
Mar 24 RPR Fee paid
Apr 15 File under review
Apr 30 Decision made
May 11 Decision mailed
May 13 Visa received
May 20 Landed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic