Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parents Visit Visa after sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quesa2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parents Visit Visa after sponsorship
    Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 2:29pm
Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate if some one here can help me with this scenario. 

I am a Canadian Citizen living in Canada for the last 6 years came on a spousal sponsorship. Two years after I was in Canada I applied for my " Father's " visit visa. At that time I had no fund in my bank account ( I attached Bank Statements ) and I was making around 50k together with my wife. The visit visa got rejected as it was said in the refusal letter that I don't have sufficient funds in and so does my father. Now after 5 years me and my wife both make around 106K and we have around 50K in the bank account. I have also sponsored my family last year on family sponsorship since its taking very long and I have a son which my parents crave to see all the time. My question is this considering the present situation where I am well stable Make more then 100K and 50k in the bank account. Also I have 2 young brother and sisters in Pakistan 14 and 16 plus my dad has a house and he has been a government employee for the last 31 years.. ( strong ties to his country  Pakistan ). Since I have already applied for their sponsorship what are the chances that if I apply for " BOTH " of their visit visa as compared to my father ( last time ) since it proves that they will go back because of my young siblings....  

Can you guys please share your thoughts.... 

Regards, 

Ali 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic