Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A legal question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmedsisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A legal question
    Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 2:44pm

I am applying for permanent residency by skilled workers program but I have a legal problem, and I wish to get an advice from your side.

I am married with a foreigner woman by Egyptian laws and we are living in Egypt for 4 years, but she returned to her country to give birth for our first baby (now he is 7 months old)

She refuses to apply with me for permanent residency in Canada, refused to supply me with her documents or the child’s documents.

The main problem is that she certified the birth of baby in her country as a lonely mother (because our marriage is not registered by her country’s laws) and she gave the baby intentionally her family name not my family name.

My family registered the baby at Egyptian authorities, acquired an Egyptian birth certificate contains the names of parents but place of birth is Egypt which is not true, And with different date of birth.

Now the baby has 2 different birth certificates from 2 different countries, with 2 different date of birth, 2 different place of birth and even with 2 different family names as following:

1-      Egyptian birth certificate with right names but wrong place of birth and date of birth

2-      Foreign birth certificate with right place of birth and date of birth but wrong family name

I tried to solve this conflict but this is a long and complex process and needs long time to modify.

My question now is:

What is right (or better)?

To provide the Egyptian birth certificate? Or to neglect it (as if it is not present)?

If I will put the Egyptian birth certificate, should I mention and clarify the problem? Or no?

What is the right action in my case?

Finally thank you for your help, I wish to get the right legal answer.

Thank you
SFX Group View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SFX Group Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 3:35pm
What is right???

DOnt you need, she doesnt want to move, and doesnt want you, so why do you force to move the baby that you have not seen or live with?

The paperwork will not happen as both you and her are not in cooperation.
Many Thanks
Ashley
ahmedsisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmedsisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 4:49pm
thanks for the answer , but excuse me you are wrong , we have problems but not separated 
it is not the right place to show my family problems to others 
i am asking about the legality of my child's birth certificate 
thanks any way
SFX Group View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SFX Group Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by ahmedsisy ahmedsisy wrote:

thanks for the answer , but excuse me you are wrong , we have problems but not separated 
thanks any way

Originally posted by ahmedsisy ahmedsisy wrote:

thanks any way

The mother will take priority over any other location, if there are 2 legal documents relating to the same entry (birth, death or marriage) this will need to be resolved legally first, if any government sees possible "fraud" in a situation then they will drop the subject (in this case the child will be inadmissible until legal paperwork can prove the result of ALL conflicting paperwork (meaning birth documents need to have a legal paper trial to show one is false and one is true).

By creating 2 birth certificates you have created a mountain of legal paperwork, it is fraud to create a certificate in a location the child was not born. Why did a birth certificate get created in a location the child was never born?

she does not want to provide any documents, I do not understand why you force a move on someone who shows that they do not want to do.....
Many Thanks
Ashley
SFX Group View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SFX Group Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 5:22pm
Change the above word from "Fraud" to "deception".
Many Thanks
Ashley
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic