Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My CAIPS notes say 'nothing'!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tunisianbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My CAIPS notes say 'nothing'!
    Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 10:45am
Well, I received my CAIPS notes yesterday in the mail, less than 6 weeks after I ordered them, even though my $5.00 cheque was never cashed (?) but, for all these notes tell me, I don't think they're even worth $5.00!  It's strange, because a decision was made according to ECAS on Jun.15, and these CAIPS notes are dated Jun.16, one day later, and they say that 'no' final decision has been made, and no decision on 'anything' accept for paper screening, which we passed a long time ago. (sponsorship part).  Everything else has a '0' beside it, which means 'not done' yet.  I studied these things for hours last night, and it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, except that the medical has been received and assessed.  The VO's notes were minimal and just said, '3rd marriage for sponsor, 1st for applicant, 21 yr. age diff., travelled 2 times to Tunisia, applicant proposed 1st trip and 2nd trip they married, blah, blah, blah, lots of guests at wedding with numerous photos in support of this - interview required'...It says 'nothing' about how the interview went, whether he passed or not, whether the background check has been completed, NOTHING!  I don't get it, unless they processed CAIPS notes long before they made their decision, but still, can't figure out why there is nothing about the interview in these notes.  Well, we're back to square one, and will have to wait for the decision letter before we know what the decision is. Undecided
Oct.08/09-Appl.sent CPC-M
Nov.04/09-Approved
Dec.29/09-ECAS 'in process'
Jan.07/10-AOR-Paris
Apr.19/10-interview May 5th
Jun.15/10-Decision Made
Jun.25/10-'Refused'!
omairh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omairh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 10:55am
Seriously, ur application is rejected. You didn't mention if CHC asked for the passport, if they didn't and decision is made, then most like (90%) , ur application for sponsorship is denied. And now wait patiently for couple more days till u receive the letter in mail. Getting upset, panicking, or writing unnecessarily on this forum will not do any good to u AT ALL!!!!
omairh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omairh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 10:58am
by the way, who's 21 yrs older, you or him?
Saya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 11:52am
Originally posted by omairh omairh wrote:

Seriously, ur application is rejected. You didn't mention if CHC asked for the passport, if they didn't and decision is made, then most like (90%) , ur application for sponsorship is denied. And now wait patiently for couple more days till u receive the letter in mail. Getting upset, panicking, or writing unnecessarily on this forum will not do any good to u AT ALL!!!!

I think my thoughts go without saying.
Meds - Apr 13/10
App rec'd CPC-M - Apr 21/10
Sponsor Aprvd - May 27/10
App In Process/Meds Rec'd - Jun 16/10
DM - July 27/10
PPR via Email - Aug 4/10
PP w/ VISA - Aug 24/10
CommonLaw - London
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 11:59am
Omairh - One of the reasons these forums exist is so that all of us can share our concerns and worries - and find support from others. People are entitled to share their thoughts (even if they are just upset or panicking) if sharing this information helps them feel better. Long story short, IMHO tunisianbride's post certainly wasn't "unnecessary" if it helps her get through a stressful period in her life. If you took the time to really read her post you would see that she's not asking for advice - just communicating her feelings and fears. We are all entitled to do that. I support tunisianbride's right to communicate how she feels and obtain support on this forum because some day I might be in the same position.

Tunisianbride - I hope the letter comes quickly and my positive thoughts are with you! If you need to vent more by writing here - feel free. It's cheaper than paying for a psychologist - and unlike drinking, you won't end up with a hangover tomorrow. :)
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by omairh omairh wrote:

Omarih - HARSH!!! Perhaps you should have considered your answer before answering! For all you know Tunisianbride could receive a letter from CIC about the decision with a request for Passport in it!! Not everyone on here receives things in the same order!

Tunisianbride: Fell free to express yourself on this forum..thats what its here for..(((HUGS)))

Edited by britincanada - 22 Jun 2010 at 12:42pm
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 12:43pm
can some one help me here, in this case what will be tunisia's decision as there is no notes on the CAIPS.

Is this s rejection or what?

tunisabride, calm down abd lets hope is a good news, I am sure it wil  be a good news....

fingers cross for you, I hate bad news
SCsquare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 12:53pm
tunisabride, seriously calm down n relax.. there is no need to panic untill the letter arrives.. i think if your notes don't say anything abt the decision made then they got processed before they were updated abt the interview and the decision.. so there is no need to panic..

N i feel brintincanada may be right that decision made could also mean a PP request in ur mail.. so take a chill pill
App Sent cpc-m - 28th Aug 09
Sponsorship App - 17th Nov 09
AOR from buffalo - 14th Dec 09
Interview Scheduled - 21st Jul 10
Passport requested , aprroved n passport received - 21st July 2010
omairh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omairh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 12:53pm
You guys are correct. my choice of wordings may be harsh, bitter but factual. Tunisian bride should understand the reality and be prepared to see what is coming along. Forget about caips note being blank, or embassy has made decision without asking passport.. a simple food for thought, there's 21 yrs age difference between the couple, so if he's 21 yrs older than her, tha'ts pathetic...

And if she's 21 yrs older than him, then IO must see within the norms of the society..

Only this fact is enough for raising eyebrows.

I suggest u all to show the reality instead of being sympathetic to her...
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 12:55pm
Don't listen to that insensitive person.

I certainly hope that your letter is requesting his passport so he can be with you again. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic