Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visa for future spouce?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhruv2285 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visa for future spouce?
    Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 3:23pm
Hi
My name is Dhruv. Just now i am in Canada on student's visa. My fiance is in India. I Want bring her here. So pls suggest me something for that. I am waiting for ur posts. Its really urgent.

Thank You 
IslandGirl View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 8:06pm
She's not a member of the family class yet, so either she comes over on her own study permit or you marry & bring her as accompanying

Originally posted by dhruv2285 dhruv2285 wrote:

Hi
My name is Dhruv. Just now i am in Canada on student's visa. My fiance is in India. I Want bring her here. So pls suggest me something for that. I am waiting for ur posts. Its really urgent.

Thank You 
Used to be known here as "feb7" - there's no doubt to my gender this way
My previous profile
dhruv2285 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhruv2285 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 12:35pm
Thank you for ur reply........Is it ok if I go home and marry her and than apply for her as my dependent? or she should come on her own study permit? Which one is better? I am confused...
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:40am
they both better but if i were you i will go home and marry her get all evidence together and bring her along ie apply to bring her.

she getting her own study permit, requires alot.

Go and marry her
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 3:04pm
Hi

Originally posted by UKtoCAN UKtoCAN wrote:

they both better but if i were you i will go home and marry her get all evidence together and bring her along ie apply to bring her.

she getting her own study permit, requires alot.

Go and marry her

But remember there is no guarantee that she will be issued a TRV (visitor visa)
PMM
BelmaT123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelmaT123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 3:12am
As per my suggestion, she can get the work permit by her own and will be issued the same only if she is sponsored by any company for employment or has any job in Canada for the duration of the visa.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic