Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paying RPRF at the bank?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paying RPRF at the bank?
    Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 10:45pm
I have a receipt to pay my RPRF at my bank, can I send a photocopy or Upload a Scan of the receipt to London? I understand the receipt needs to be sent to both London and Mississauga? Can I send a Fax or does it need to be the original (part 2 of IMM5401)?
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 12:18am
Fax to LONDON. After you do that, I'd make a copy for your records and mail the original to Mississauga.

Mississauga is the one who processes it so they need the original. But it's good to have London be aware that you paid asap
sami55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sami55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 9:26pm
has London asked for that
and if so has that caused a delay

britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2010 at 9:52pm
Thank you Audball..I paid my fee at my bank today and my Husband is going to fax London Monday morning from his work..So glad all my fees are paid now Smile

Sami55: No London did not request my fee, I paid it now to try and avoid any hold ups in the future, I am still waiting to hear from CHC-London! I got an email with my B-File number confirming that I dont need to send them a copy of my new Visitors Record but thats all!!
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic