Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dear friends, who can help, please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote draliheet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear friends, who can help, please
    Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 4:32pm
Dear friends

I'm so glad for finding this useful and informative forum
I have some question hoping their answer from the experts here
1-  I'm employed in a hospital belonging to the ministry of health, and there is no employment contract here, the only thing I have is my appointment order ( paper which states that: according to our power, it is decided to appoint ---------- as a doctor in the ------- hospital) which is signed by the head of health directorate in my province................................is this enough to be used instead of employment contract?

2 as I live in Iraq, I should also include the checklist of damascus office( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37099.pdf )but at the end of that checklist the is something called SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM - DAMASCUS for travel history and other things, but these pages contain a header on each of them like this
 Name: _________________________ File #: ________________ Date:______________
but how I write down a file number, if I apply for 1st time? ......I dont have one yet

3- they are asking for family book or family list...........in iraq we dont have such books...any one could help me regarding this?

4- regarding the military service, when I was in college, my service was automatically postponed by letter from college. but at the 2nd stage in college (and after the invasion ) the old army totally disappeared incluiding its offices. so I cant get any letter from the old army state that I'm exempted or not.
what sould I do regard this?

I hope I'm not bothering u with my queries

Dr.M. Noaman

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic