Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Work Permit Transfer -- Inter-company

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shariq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Work Permit Transfer -- Inter-company
    Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 12:08pm
I have a consultant, who is currently employed with another company on a work permit in Canada,
I would like to transfer his work permit to my corporation for another employment opportunity. 

What would be the procedure.

Any ideas?

Edited by shariq - 24 Jun 2014 at 12:09pm
hoclaixeoto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoclaixeoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 9:27am
I think you should contact to the embassy of the country you to ask directly, then you will know more. Since I've done this before so it's easy

Edited by hoclaixeoto - 13 Dec 2014 at 9:28am
pam2315 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pam2315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:33am
hi i already told my employer that i want to resigned as their live in caregiver they released me however they will make me a bad letter of reference what will i do so confusedpls help me i dont want to make a bad record regarding my name and in the first place they are the one that are very abusive
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic