Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Bc got RQed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Bc got RQed!
    Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:35pm
Hello everyone,

So much has happened since I have last posted. Here we go:
1. I can not register using my name SarahBC and thus created a new account.
2. My husband got RQed so guys be aware! It seems to happen to everyone these days. I am so sad, frustrated and can't wrap my head around it.
3. Although the RQ is only for my husband but they require info for all the family members ( so me and my 2 kids as well)
4. We have decided to give them consent for CBSA & request it ourselves at the same time.
5. I am thinking of separating our applications but want your advice on this.
6. Sad, tired and disappointed :(
Please give me advice, comments and what not I really feel disappointed.

Thanks everyone,

Sarah BC

Edited by SARABC - 01 Dec 2012 at 7:40pm
Clayton View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 8:41pm
Please do not feel too upset, Sarah BC, here so many people like your dear got pre-test RQ.  This is life we have to face...  We only ask CIC --- please go ahead with the processing our application, do not put on the cold ground for dust.  

Take Care.
tst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 8:52pm
Sorry to hear about that Sarah BC, but be positive, at least your file is in process and they are working..

My file is also in process same like you, it shows received and in process, so when I check online and find this status, I instantly remember you.

Anyways this days looks they are changing their system so even for RQ they are process quickly now, by the way do you know why they send RQ ?

Best of luck

Applied-June,24th,2012
Acknowledgement-July 27,2012
In proecss- Nov 25, 2012
maomao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maomao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:07pm
This is your post? http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9176&PN=1&title=2012-applicants-here

1. Don't separate your case because your case was already delaied. Just let it going by itself.

2. I don't think it will be delay so long because so many people get RQ and CIC has no resourse to deal with it. Maybe the people who got RQ will get the test notice in the early of next year.

3. Maybe the RQ that send by CPC-S will be stop or reduction in the spring of next year because the application forms has changed in the Sep. of 2012. ( CPC-S will get the applicate's history from CBSA by themself).

4 . Try your best to prepare the documents because is the only way for you to keep going on.

5. U can get the ATIP from CIC to see what happened on your files.

Take Care.

Edited by maomao - 01 Dec 2012 at 9:08pm
SARABC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:28pm
Thanks so much Clayton. I just can't help it … Yep all I want from them is to actually deal with our applications. It is really strange that they give us 45days to respond to the RQ but make us wait for +450 day. So sad and frustrating!
Sarah

Originally posted by Clayton Clayton wrote:

Please do not feel too upset, Sarah BC, here so many people like your dear got pre-test RQ.  This is life we have to face...  We only ask CIC --- please go ahead with the processing our application, do not put on the cold ground for dust.  

Take Care.
Applied Feb7th,2012 (Family of 4)
In Process Oct4th,2012
Husband RQ & finger print November 2012
File separated from husband August 2013
Hubby test Oct. 2013
MY test Dec. 2013
Joint oath March 2014

SARABC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:33pm
Dear tsp,
My status on line does not show anything about the RQ until this minute although it's dated Nov. 14.But the "RECEIVED" is gone now and it only shows "In Process"
I hope no one of you dears need to face the RQ it looks so complicated and I have to gather documents for four years.
It is also weird that they ask for your info before moving to Canada?!
I am so sick and tired of this …
Thanks for your encouraging words; I really appreciate it.

Sarah
Originally posted by tst tst wrote:

Sorry to hear about that Sarah BC, but be positive, at least your file is in process and they are working..

My file is also in process same like you, it shows received and in process, so when I check online and find this status, I instantly remember you.

Anyways this days looks they are changing their system so even for RQ they are process quickly now, by the way do you know why they send RQ ?

Best of luck

In Process Oct4th,2012
Hubby test Oct. 2013
MY test Dec. 2013
Joint oath March 2014

SARABC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:37pm

Hi Maomao,
I can not log it as it tells me that I need to activate which is strange. Anway…
1. I just think if I separate my case, as I have not travelled out of Canada since my landing date, then me & the kids could get our case processed faster? ideas please?
2. Please tell me you mean 2013 by next yearConfused
3. hope so
4. It is such a maze but I'll try my best starting tomorrow.
5. When do you think I should order ATIP now or a bit later?

Thanks for your response .

Sarah

Originally posted by maomao maomao wrote:

This is your post? http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9176&PN=1&title=2012-applicants-here

1. Don't separate your case because your case was already delaied. Just let it going by itself.

2. I don't think it will be delay so long because so many people get RQ and CIC has no resourse to deal with it. Maybe the people who got RQ will get the test notice in the early of next year.

3. Maybe the RQ that send by CPC-S will be stop or reduction in the spring of next year because the application forms has changed in the Sep. of 2012. ( CPC-S will get the applicate's history from CBSA by themself).

4 . Try your best to prepare the documents because is the only way for you to keep going on.

5. U can get the ATIP from CIC to see what happened on your files.

Take Care.

In Process Oct4th,2012
Hubby test Oct. 2013
MY test Dec. 2013
Joint oath March 2014

SARABC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:39pm
By the way I do not know why we got RQed…
Maybe because we moved provinces?!
Maybe because my husband travelled 3 times (each was a week long only)
Or maybe it is just our luckCry
In Process Oct4th,2012
Hubby test Oct. 2013
MY test Dec. 2013
Joint oath March 2014

Wannavote2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannavote2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by SARABC SARABC wrote:

Thanks so much Clayton. I just can't help it … Yep all I want from them is to actually deal with our applications. It is really strange that they give us 45days to respond to the RQ but make us wait for +450 day. So sad and frustrating!
Sarah

Originally posted by Clayton Clayton wrote:

Take Care.

So sorry Sarah for the RQ, you have no choice but try to respond to it as best as you could, it is cold for them to give it to you during this holiday season, not an easy thing to do for anybody. Hope you didn't have any travel planed as many have, it would suck big time.

I have one question, I checked the spreadsheet, your ecas went into "in process" back on October 4th so I wonder who sent you the RQ?! Is the envelop coming from CPC Sydney or the local office?! Why they waited for almost 2 months to send you one, usually they send it as soon as it goes in process, maybe the local office did it to you! Let us know as it will mean that we can get RQ anytime, maybe any officer who reviews our file has the authority to issue an RQ!
akella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by SARABC SARABC wrote:

5. When do you think I should order ATIP now or a bit later?

You probably should request it right now - you will get it in 30 days prior to your RQ deadline, so will be able to check whether they keyed in your info/travels correctly (and put in requests to correct into your cover letter if necessary). It probably won't be useful for anything else at this point - as checklist with RQ reasons is not part of electronic notes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic