Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting time is Nailling us

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waiting time is Nailling us
    Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 2:15pm
Canadian Citizenship and Immigration System is getting worst of all in the world. Their processing time and wating time is nailing us. Its really is disgusting bunch of pathetic Ministers
Appl Sent 09 Spt 2011, Received at CPC ......., Tranfered to Nairobi.........., In Process.........., Only God knows when
Maples View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:00pm

I believe they ACCEPT 250.000 applicants a year! That's 685 a DAY! That's not counting the ones that get refused.

Not all countries are that popular!

Applying for spouse to become a PR from Canada
File sent 15 Aug. 2011
File acknowledged on 29 Oct 2011
Request from CIC to send our paperwork to Quebec Immigration: 10 Feb 2012
Ben2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:26pm
Is it in general or just spesific, because if among those 250.000 you include spause, parents, adoption, internation students .............. then they are doing nothing my friends
Appl Sent 09 Spt 2011, Received at CPC ......., Tranfered to Nairobi.........., In Process.........., Only God knows when
DamCanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 6:22pm
No offense, but you should just be lucky you qualify for the option to come to Canada.  We have been here for 3 years now and just became ELIGIBLE to apply, so yes, this post bothers me.  Any time the government--any government--is involved, it takes forever and there is countless red tape involved.  In all honesty, what is complaining actually doing for you?  Has it gotten you anywhere?  Has it sped up the process in the slightest?  My guess is, most likely, NO.  Instead of complaining about the process involved, why don't you make yourself useful while you wait?  Let others new to the process benefit POSITIVELY from your experience instead of focusing on the negative??  Just sayin...
MajidS View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajidS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Ben2009 Ben2009 wrote:

.......Its really is disgusting bunch of pathetic Ministers .....
Immigration is / has always been / and will always be a privilege. Not a right.
Ben2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 7:42pm
Why compalining have to bother you? Dont replay to it just pass by instead of pretending as if you you are not concern, am here 10 years too and I have a right of expresion I guess. Thank you
DamCanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 7:54pm
Ben, this is NOT a forum for complaining, this is a forum of action--that means, we are all here to ACTIVELY assist others in attaining the goal of immigration to Canada.  You are not helping by complaining.  It doesn't matter how many years you have been here--if you are not HELPING others, or asking for specific help in answering specific questions--then you are hindering everyone else here.  Are you worth my time??  No you are not..but your posts DO bother me, because I understand the frustration in immigrating (I have been living it for 3 years now and there is no end in sight) as do most other members that are here.  I grew up with the saying, "if you're going to complain about something then at least be prepared to offer a WORKABLE solution in exchange."  Complaining does NOTHING to help, and if that's all you're here to do, there are plenty of other Immigration to Canada forums that are set up for complaining purposes.  I for one, do not want to hear it--and I'm sure there are others on this site who agree with me..
Ben2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by DamCanadian DamCanadian wrote:

Ben, this is NOT a forum for complaining, this is a forum of action--that means, we are all here to ACTIVELY assist others in attaining the goal of immigration to Canada.  You are not helping by complaining.  It doesn't matter how many years you have been here--if you are not HELPING others, or asking for specific help in answering specific questions--then you are hindering everyone else here.  Are you worth my time??  No you are not..but your posts DO bother me, because I understand the frustration in immigrating (I have been living it for 3 years now and there is no end in sight) as do most other members that are here.  I grew up with the saying, "if you're going to complain about something then at least be prepared to offer a WORKABLE solution in exchange."  Complaining does NOTHING to help, and if that's all you're here to do, there are plenty of other Immigration to Canada forums that are set up for complaining purposes.  I for one, do not want to hear it--and I'm sure there are others on this site who agree with me..

Why are you attacking me Jesus!! Am I the only one complaining? Have you seen how many post I have helped possitively come on
Maples View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by MajidS MajidS wrote:

Originally posted by Ben2009 Ben2009 wrote:

.......Its really is disgusting bunch of pathetic Ministers .....
Immigration is / has always been / and will always be a privilege. Not a right.

Here here!
Applying for spouse to become a PR from Canada
File sent 15 Aug. 2011
File acknowledged on 29 Oct 2011
Request from CIC to send our paperwork to Quebec Immigration: 10 Feb 2012
Ben2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 8:04pm
You have no good manners, why cant you just ignore my post and move on, did my post offend you in anyway?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic