Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAAKU WWICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAAKU WWICS
    Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 9:37pm
I have a bad and painful experience with wwics. These people came to my work place to encourge me and so my other collegues to apply for PR in 2005. They promised me with sweet pills that We will get visa in44 months. Now after 66 months , I am still no where near visa. when ever I enquire from them(Daaku) they again donot hesitate to give sweet pills and promise to visa in 2011 where as I came to know that 2004 people are in waiting queue. These shame less daaku wwics people are cheating innocent people fraudently. CIC should ban them immidiately. 
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 5:35am
This is the same with all immigration consultants. Canada immigration system gave these crooks to emerge and exploiit all applicants around the world. First and foremost, CIC Canada is to be blamed because it is the root cause of all anomalies developed therefrom.  If they could function properly and had a definite plan for immigration, the crooks like WWIC and many others wouldn't have marketed their sweet pills.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
kristina View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:22am
Kris, you are 100% right.

Savi you are also right. CIC should ban WWICS, I am also a victim of it.

And one day we may have to ban CIC, it is the root cause.
Applied on Jan 28, 2010.
File number received on March 23, 2010.
Sent documents to CHC-New Delhi on May 25, 2010.
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by kristina kristina wrote:

Kris, you are 100% right.

Savi you are also right. CIC should ban WWICS, I am also a victim of it.

And one day we may have to ban CIC, it is the root cause.
ClapClapClap
savi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 4:10am
Daaku wwics have forget all their responsibilities towards their past and in process clients. they have collected huge money for initiating hundres of cases for FSW class since 2004. and all of them are waitig for medicals. But these daakus have now started giving advt in news papers for PNP applicants. they will again collect crores of rupees from their clients and generate an other backlog. DAAAAAAKUUUUUU DAAAAAKUUUUUUUU WWICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Vikram_sng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vikram_sng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 6:46am
I agree with u guys about these so called "immigration experts" but i suppose they can do nothing to expedite your processing.  However, they can/should present right picture (not give false promises) to applicants with full disclosure about timeline.  I am beginning to believe the CIC system has completely collapsed that is why they keep changing immigration requirments. Its time applicants start looking for opportunities in home countries-CIC doesnt care a fig for our future. They are heartless sharks who only know how to collect money from third world countries to sustain their economy/ageing population.  I have stopped believing in the figures posted on thier official website.  That is just an eyewash, 6/7 years and still counting.  Its time we look for plan B. They just want to tire out applicants and looking at processing speed it look like 15-16 year for cleaing 04 applicants.  God bless us!
chandigarh-toronto View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandigarh-toronto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 8:39am

You right Vikram, it looks we will also have to take help of these crooked agents and manage a "employment letter" for 5-6 lacks.

Kenney is promoting these fake consultants and agents.

Is it true that Canadians don't have any brains? they fcuk up one scheme and start yet another to fcuk it up again!

Maybe the very first lot of immigrants who landed in Canada were duffers, that's why they don't want intelligent people from India. Maybe they are afraid!

Originally posted by Vikram_sng Vikram_sng wrote:

I agree with u guys about these so called "immigration experts" but i suppose they can do nothing to expedite your processing.  However, they can/should present right picture (not give false promises) to applicants with full disclosure about timeline.  I am beginning to believe the CIC system has completely collapsed that is why they keep changing immigration requirments. Its time applicants start looking for opportunities in home countries-CIC doesnt care a fig for our future. They are heartless sharks who only know how to collect money from third world countries to sustain their economy/ageing population.  I have stopped believing in the figures posted on thier official website.  That is just an eyewash, 6/7 years and still counting.  Its time we look for plan B. They just want to tire out applicants and looking at processing speed it look like 15-16 year for cleaing 04 applicants.  God bless us!
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 2:06am
CIC does not require you to obtain "representative" for application.
If you hire a consultant, you did it on your own, and you paid them money.

Anyone who can read/write/understand English should be able to check eligibility & apply without the help of such 'consultants'.

Don't blame CIC for your mistakes. CIC is not a babysitter.
YesBoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YesBoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:35am
I am totally agree with u guys that WWICS & other immigration consultants are just filling forms for u. they dont know what to do, they dont know what job responsibilities are matching your profile, they are sending gorgeous girls on seminars to trap u, after words, give us documents & fees. & then they give u information on HOW TO LIVE IN CANADA. like what to do first , second etc. like .. open bank ac, apply for driving license etc.
   They are not guiding u that where is ur case is weak, what language is best suitable on ur work experience. coz people sitting in CIC are just doing clerical jobs, they rae just reading job responsibilties, most of them are just robots, matching job responsibiltiies with their list of job responsibilties required for any job .
cansuffer04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cansuffer04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:00am
very true mr. boss

During marketing time WWICS treats you like God., once you get trapped. better f...k your self with ass., rather than going to visit their offices and so called chocolate vendors( their representatives).They are so professionaly trained that every time you inquire they will reply " bus do mahine ruk jayiye sir". domahine bad ya to branch manager badal jata hain ya woh khud hi naukri chod deta/deti hain... ove and above now adays if you visit their office, you will not entertained as well as teen sawal pooche to sale ek ka jawab dete hain...

Itne sare logo hi bad dua lagni hain .. oon haram ke dhakkano ko.

Originally posted by YesBoss YesBoss wrote:

I am totally agree with u guys that WWICS & other immigration consultants are just filling forms for u. they dont know what to do, they dont know what job responsibilities are matching your profile, they are sending gorgeous girls on seminars to trap u, after words, give us documents & fees. & then they give u information on HOW TO LIVE IN CANADA. like what to do first , second etc. like .. open bank ac, apply for driving license etc.
   They are not guiding u that where is ur case is weak, what language is best suitable on ur work experience. coz people sitting in CIC are just doing clerical jobs, they rae just reading job responsibilties, most of them are just robots, matching job responsibiltiies with their list of job responsibilties required for any job .
Tough times never lasts,but tough people do... the only suitable proverb for 2004 poor chaps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic