Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For anyone needing free advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For anyone needing free advice
    Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 7:12pm
Hello I am a immigration consultant anyone  wanting help or need  some question answered
i am here feel free to ask
Thanks
Nancy
waiting4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waiting4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 8:17pm
omg Nancy, Thank you so much, that is very nice of you. okay so here goes my question...
my application is being processed since april 2009, ,my husband that is being sponsered was requested a police certificate in september from egypt and pakistan, pakistan took so long to give my husband the police certificate... so we got it in like april... and they told us to renew the medical in may. then in the begining of june they told us to get a new police certificate from the country he is currently residing in, because it expired, when we requested information on how long this iwll take ( in june) they informed us that they have sent the application or somethin to do an extra background check, would should be done by mid summer, do you have an idea how long they usually take? and what do they mean by mid summer?

thank you so much Nancy
immigrationconsultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 8:31pm
Hello Waiting can you please tell me where your application is being process
Each country is different also background check do take awhile
the good news is that they are asking for your medical
thanks
Nancy
waiting4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waiting4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 8:34pm
i hope it doesnt take any longer than this, cuz i think my health can't handel it anymore, im literly having like depression issues... my application is being processed in abu dhabbi.. but they promised in mid of summer, im hoping they mean july?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 8:40pm
Hello Waiting
I understand how you feel you can always ask your MP to contact them and ask how long it will be for the file to be finish processing time for sponsorship in Abu Dhabbi  is usually 18 months It is so hard being without your love one my Husband is in dubai also Hope i was able to help
If you need to talk to you always email me at [email protected]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 8:41pm
if you need to talk you can sorry about the typoSmile
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 8:45pm
are you actually even a real consultant who has had real training and such?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immigrationconsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 8:48pm
i am you can check my membership with CSIC
my name is Nancy Le  Breton

britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 9:46pm
I am sorry to be Sceptical how do we know you are really Nancy and not just some random person that picked a name of the list to pose as an Immigration Consultant?   
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 9:52pm
Hi Nancy,

Me and my  minor daughter applied for citizenship together as a family application, however my daughter had overstayed outside canada for reasons beyond her control  and could not comply with the residency requirement . In case she is issued a removal order, her citizenship application would be put on hold/ refused , probably.

Would that mean that my application would also be out on hold since we applied together, or would my application be processed irrespective of the outcome of her application ?

Your inputs would be highly appreciated . Thanks

shaz
App Rec'd July 17/09; Started Processing Mar 18/10; Transferred to Calgary Apr 30/10;Test-waiting; Oath- waiting;
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic