Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buffalo-Quebec Skill Worker-Apply 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buffalo-Quebec Skill Worker-Apply 2009
    Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 5:58pm

Hello,

Since it is important to share our information , I begin this thread to share our time-lines and progress in the PR application. Please feel free to ask your questions and express your opinion.

My time line for PR is lised as follows:

Federal Filled: 26 Aug 2009
AOR + Medical Forms: 4 Sep 2009
Initial assessment with interview waiver: 5 Oct 2009
Last communication with Buffalo office: 5 Nov 2009  they mentioned my file is on the background check.

No other news since then....
tara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 3:25pm
please share your or your friends information here.
ohcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 12:04am

I got my CSQ in MARCH 2009

AOR AND IA: In July 2009 They said Medical complete.
Since July 2009 I have been having Background check. Now they want me to come for an INTERVIEW! HAS anyone ever heard of an interview at this stage. What do they wanna check I am really worried about this latest development. I cant even go for an interview to the US since I dont have a visa for the US. How can i get rid of this interview in Buffalow and what are everyones thoughts.. Am I in Big Trouble ? Or is there some confusion since they told me this by email?
thanks
Sadofix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadofix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 12:40pm
Thanks for opening this page Tara

Here is my timeline:
CSQ applied: March 1, 2009
CSQ received: August 17, 2009
PR Application + medical sent to Buffalo: Oct 2, 2009
AOR received: Dec 9, 2009

Application Sent to Detroit: Dec 15, 2009
tara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 1:37pm
You are lucky since the applicants whose file was transfered to Detroit will recieved PR with out Background check. so you should expect your PPR soon.
Sadofix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadofix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 5:31pm
Sadofix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadofix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:00am
Ohcanada,
If they sent you an e-mail there is no confusion at all. You should contact them and explain why you cant go for an interview. You're not in trouble though, just call or e-mail them.
ohcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:51pm
Yah well here is the thing ! i sent an email i got the same old response we are doing background check and my lawyer sent an email 2 weeks ago and they said we will schedule interview in a couple of weeks !! so i am confused cause mine was the latest email in which they did not even mention an interview...just the same old reponse ' we have requested bc"
Sadofix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadofix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 4:05am
mmmm, yeah, that's strange!
tara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:24pm
any new update? any PPR in 2010?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic