Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office
    Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 4:15am

Hello and a Very Warm Welcome to all Applicants from SaudiArabia
                     Immigration! and that too to the land of our dreams, Amazing isn’t it ?, I am sure most of us wish & pray every single day and live upon the hope, that one day we could be living & working in Canada, building upon our Career's, watching our children Grow in a nice environment and securing there future. Giving a beautiful poetic life to our better half's and taking better care for our beloved parents.

It all comes with a price to pay , and its not that easy , as we all are aware that there are lots of hurdles to jump, lots of sacrifices involved, plenty of preparation to do, long, enigmatic and  frustrating waiting times, inability to make important decisions, and lots and lots of confusions.

And there are plenty of factors which could let one down in the pursuit of our dreams, after all we are humans who are bound to dance upon destinies , But I believe that  one's comfort and psychological level rises magnimoniously if they know that they are not alone, they have got partners in their struggle, So friends here  I am inviting all those who have applied for Canadian Immigration at the London Visa office , to share your Time-Lines and experience, help and guide each other , build your friendship as this is vital to keep our morale and spirits high. at every step of your processing and even after your landings in Canada. Handshake

To start with my self,  Iam under the Simplified Applciation Process and below is my Time line

6th      Jun 2006     Initiated Processing with my Attorney in Canada.
o       22nd  Sep  2006     Application Submitted to CHC London.
o       12th    Dec 2006      Received AOR (Application of Receipt) and File Number.
o                      Sep 2008      Doc's Requested
o                      Jan 2009      Doc's Sent
o                      Feb 2009    IELTS Sent (this was not included in the docs which i sent in jan)
o                      Mar 2009    Medicals, RPRF and Police Clearance Requested
o                      May 2009    Medicals, RPRF and Police Clearance Sent
o                     Jun  2009    Updated Proof of funds and Immigrant summary Forms Requested
o                     Aug 2009     Immigrant summary form's and POF sent August 2009

And Right now Fingers Crossed for a Passport Request Hopefully.

Note :  We already had this thread running previously until changes where made to this website for improvements so people who joined this thread earlier can continue posting here and can archive previous posts on old forum by following this URLCry  http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72216

Wrapping up with a Hope to make some new friends

Wishing all the very best to one and all
Warm regards
Sameer

Sameer1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:13am
guyyyyys

Am I the only one left among the 2006 pool ? comon guys i gotta have some partners in here , is there any one who's case is still pending since 2006 ????/

shaks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:15am
Hi Sameer,
Don't worry, you are not alone.

Please find my timeline:

AOR                            Dec. 2006
Document update       Jan. 2009
IELTS Update             Feb. 2009
Medicals                     30th Jun. 2009
RPRF                           6th Jul. 2009

Shaks
Regards,

Shaks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:56am
Hello Shaks,

Well good to know that iam not left alone, for a little moment felt as if i missed the bus.
welcome aboard dude, any ways do you mind to reveal your location ?, as i couldnt find it on your profile, and also tell me if you had any communication after your RPRF.

coz as i see it , and as said by others PPR should follow within 2-4 months after the medicals if not the last communication after medicals, so as i see it your last communication after medicals was for RPRF, so tell me if they asked you to do some thing else after your RPRF submission.

In my case as you might have noticed in my timeline , medicals RPRF and saudi PCC all came together , which i sent in May 2009 , and was expecting my PPR , but then CHC came up with a request of Updated proof of funds and ammended Immigrant summary forms , so all i wanna know is if you too had any such thing after your RPRF submission ?

regards
sameer
zimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:23am

Edited by zimmi - 10 Dec 2009 at 1:12pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:47am
Hello All ,

For People who Have done  medicals and are waiting for Passport Request for a long time, might want to contact London visa office, may use [email protected] to get a status update. you may send an email directly or may also make use of the Web form Availiable at https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

Note :
  1. If you are lucky then you might get a passport request within 48 hours
  2. As advised by Experienced people on other forums and with my personal experience as well theres no harm in sending and email for a status query.
  3. Emailing CHC is totally a personal Choice.
  4. Their Responce replies are not guaranteed. 
Regards
Sameer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:07am
Hello Zimmi,

welcome aboard buddy , let me ask you the same questions as i asked for shaks,

plz reply

sameer
shaks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:02pm
Hi Sameer,
First of all I've updated my profile and now it shows that I'm from Dubai.
Second as you've written and from prev forum we know that it takes 2 - 4 months after the medicals for PPR (depending on background check).
I've sent an email to CHC London to inquire around 2 months ago and they replied that they are doing routine background check.
Another senior member mentioned that if you've visited more countries then your background may take longer. I'm from Pakistan living in UAE for more than 15 years. Beside that I've been to USA, Bahrain, KSA and UK for visit.
I'm going to send another email to CHC London for latest updates.

What do you say? Have you exchanged any emails?
Regards,

Shaks
wanderer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 9:36pm
She just hates arabs cuz they r muzlim
wanderer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 9:36pm

http://eci.lefora.com/2009/07/18/teachers-are-perverts/

This one is a really perv. she blowed some student guy.he is my principal 2 and hates muzlims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic