Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

January/February 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 46>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: January/February 2011
    Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 8:52pm
I am starting this thread with my wife's app. info.

Welcome to share your progress here.

#

City

Sent

Received

e-Cas

Letter

Process

Transfer

Test

Oath

heybaby’s wife

Kitchener

Feb-2

Feb-4

Edited by heybaby - 08 Mar 2011 at 8:22pm
Sent: Dec-17 | Received: Dec-21 | e-Cas: Feb-18 | Letter: Feb-24 (Feb-16) | In Process: Aug-24 | Transfered: Sept-16 | Test: Oct-13 | Oath: Nov-9
@Kitchener
JaxxRussell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaxxRussell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 9:46pm
Hello heybaby's wife!

I try to apply but I'm not sure if I do it in February or in March. I try to have so many days as possible!

I wish you luck on your journey to citizenship and I hope I can join you on this trip!
wakenya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakenya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 6:42pm
application sent Jan 18th, Recieved Jan 25th. and, going on what i've seen on this forum not expecting to hear ANYTHING till October, November or dec. haha. Im in Montreal

Bonne chance a tous!
uwbuchanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uwbuchanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 3:51pm
What kind of mailing service should I use such that my application package can be tracked and received in 2 days from Cambridge, ON?
wakenya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakenya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 5:40pm
@uwbuchnan, that would be a question best answered by Canada Post. when you go to the post office they will let you know which service is best for delivery within 2 days from your location.
Good luckSmile

Edited by wakenya - 15 Feb 2011 at 5:42pm
heybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 10:32pm

#

City

Sent

Received

e-Cas

Letter

Process

Transfer

Test

Oath

wakenya

Montreal

Jan-18

Jan-25

heybaby's wife

Kitchener

Feb-2

Feb-4

Edited by heybaby - 27 Feb 2011 at 3:35pm
Sent: Dec-17 | Received: Dec-21 | e-Cas: Feb-18 | Letter: Feb-24 (Feb-16) | In Process: Aug-24 | Transfered: Sept-16 | Test: Oct-13 | Oath: Nov-9
@Kitchener
rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 1:20am
Wakenya, I am not sure what you are basing your statement on but please be ready to get surprised, it i currently taking 2 months to get acknowledgement letter and booklet. I think you will see your ecas updated in 4 weeks. Good luck. 

Originally posted by wakenya wakenya wrote:

application sent Jan 18th, Recieved Jan 25th. and, going on what i've seen on this forum not expecting to hear ANYTHING till October, November or dec. haha. Im in Montreal

Bonne chance a tous!
rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 1:25am
UWBUCHANAN, Please read this carefully:
It won't be two days, it would be 3 days if you deposit before they sent the mail out for the day. Try PRIORITY NATIONAL service, even through it says 2 business days but Canada Post counts the first day as day 0. It is the fastest service and I think they have the signature option already included, but still double check. Also, if you use the prepaid envelope then rip off the receipt when you have written the address and then get the label stamped by the post office as proof of acceptance. Don't forget that. The other best option but slightly slower is Xpresspost National but do remember to get the signature required sticker for it! Don't mail i without affixing the sticker. 

Originally posted by uwbuchanan uwbuchanan wrote:

What kind of mailing service should I use such that my application package can be tracked and received in 2 days from Cambridge, ON?
rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 1:29am
Heybaby, can I please request you to put Heybaby's Wife or Heybaby TWO as the name so people like me who are following these threads don't get confused. Please and thank you! By the way, great stuff on taking this initiative. I already recommended you to this thread: 
vornix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vornix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 10:05pm

#

City

Sent

Received

e-Cas

Letter

Process

Transfer

Test

Oath

wakenya

Montreal