Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

amendment in passport after marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: amendment in passport after marriage
    Posted: 04 May 2012 at 1:38am
I and my wife both is indian citizen. My wife has been residing in Canada since 8 years. She came in India to marry with me in feb.2011. Before marriage, she represented me that she got PR visa of Canada and she had to stamp her passport for PR visa and she had to add my name after her name as her husband then after she would sponsor me. now, some how reasons she wants to divorce with me and I don't. My question is, If she has stamped her passport for PR visa hiding her marital status i.e. if she is hiding that she is marry  and still having single status although she has married then it is offence as per canadian law? What is the punishment of that offence? I have her passport copy only. how can I know her visa status?
lewanai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:20am
Dear Bro, if she is not interested to live with u why to push her? No one can check any one visa status unless principle applicant.

Originally posted by cs cs wrote:

I and my wife both is indian citizen. My wife has been residing in Canada since 8 years. She came in India to marry with me in feb.2011. Before marriage, she represented me that she got PR visa of Canada and she had to stamp her passport for PR visa and she had to add my name after her name as her husband then after she would sponsor me. now, some how reasons she wants to divorce with me and I don't. My question is, If she has stamped her passport for PR visa hiding her marital status i.e. if she is hiding that she is marry  and still having single status although she has married then it is offence as per canadian law? What is the punishment of that offence? I have her passport copy only. how can I know her visa status?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic