Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Decision Made without medical

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decision Made without medical
    Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 3:20pm
Hello guys,

I notice my status has been updated to "Decision Made" before medical from Buffalo office, while when I click into it, it has no specific information on what decision was made, and appears as below,
"We received your application for permanent residence on May 21, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 2, 2010 to (my address). Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review."

got quite confused, since in the last line it still says "pending review". And it has been almost two years since May 21, 2010 when I sent to Sydney office, how long extra usually it still needs to wait? 

Thank you very much for the upcoming help
bobliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 6:56pm
Just to add, I'm currently working full time at Calgary, Canada.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 7:29pm
Hi

Originally posted by bobliu bobliu wrote:

Just to add, I'm currently working full time at Calgary, Canada.

In most cases a "decision made" without medicals is usually a refusal. So you will have to wait for the letter.
PMM
bobliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 12:38am
eh... it appears that someone says this is some kind of system error...
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 10:20am
Are you working on work permit? But if it is decision made without medicals then it is refusal in most of the cases unless if you are lucky there is any error.
bobliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 12:59am
yes, i am working with a work permit,  i sent a query to the visa office to ask for details behind this, and hadn't got the reply.
GautamAuto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GautamAuto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 2:01am
Originally posted by bobliu bobliu wrote:

eh... it appears that someone says this is some kind of system error...

m agree with you dear........
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic