Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - receiving the book after 1 month of the test any
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

receiving the book after 1 month of the test any

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edmonton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: receiving the book after 1 month of the test any
    Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 5:33pm
my wife took the test on December 15,
yesterday January 22 she received the new CIC book "discover Canada" with a letter indicating that if she take the test before March 2010 she study from the old book "look at canada"
if she take the test after March 2010 she need to study from this new eddition.
my question is ,if she already done the test on december 15 ( around 1 month ago) why they send her that new book,she said that she did very well in the exam,easy exam,I dont think that she failed passing this exam.
any idea why they do that
maple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 5:43pm
The new booklet "A look at canada" is been sent out quite blindly, it contains letter saying "to whom it may concern" showing clearly that CIC is sending this booklet without checking whether client has taken the test or not, otherwise it would be addressed to Client, not to "TO whom it may concern". The letter also states that if you have already attained citizenship or given test, we encourage you to study it. If someone fails test, I think CIC will sent them letter explaining the test result or Judge interview date rather than sending the new booklet. In this forum, many clients who have recently got citizenship are also getting the new guide.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic