Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Small but Happy Surprise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Tuesday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Small but Happy Surprise
    Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:38pm
Buffalo sent us an email AoR just today.  We now have Tim's client number too.

Happy day!

Naturally we'll have to wait a few months to see what becomes of it, but I'm very grateful to Buffalo to have done this.  Actually thankful twice over simply because I had resigned myself to having to just do without it. 

I truly wish that there was some way to thank the folk in Buffalo for going ahead and emailing us the AoR to Timothy. 

So, small but happy surprise!

-H
Ben2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:51pm
Congratulations, thats a big step lol
Appl Sent 09 Spt 2011, Received at CPC ......., Tranfered to Nairobi.........., In Process.........., Only God knows when
Megen View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:12pm
Yay! Thats a good step :)
Spousal Outland (Buffalo)
App Rcvd: 7/19/10
Sponsor Approved: 8/20/10
Buffalo Processing: 9/7/10
Decision Made: 9/28/10
PPR: 9/30/10
COPR and PP in hand 10/12/10
Landed 10/29/10
PR Card Rcd 12/6/2010
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:54pm
It's always great to have even a tiny step forward.  Looking forward to hearing how your case proceeds... and wishing you godspeed!!!
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
roysingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roysingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 5:47pm

Hi, what are the accepted fee payment methods at the Buffalo office ? Can I pay the fees online at the CIC website or do I have to do a money order or cashier’s check ? My wife is a Canadian citizen living in the US and she is sponsoring me to move to Canada. I am unclear on how to pay the fees as when I try to pay online at the CIC website the only option is for Immigration Applications for Persons in Canada not for immigration for persons outside of Canada. If you can provide some help that would be great. Have a great day.

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 7:36pm
Hi

Originally posted by roysingh roysingh wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face=Calibri>Hi, what are the accepted fee payment methods at the Buffalo office ? Can I pay the fees online at the CIC website or do I have to do a money order or cashier’s check ? My wife is a Canadian citizen living in the US and she is sponsoring me to move to Canada. I am unclear on how to pay the fees as when I try to pay online at the CIC website the only option is for Immigration Applications for Persons in Canada not for immigration for persons outside of Canada. If you can provide some help that would be great. Have a great day.

Yes you can pay the fees on line. Since the sponsorship and application will be sent to Mississauga first, that is the office that you select for paying the fees.
PMM
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 7:34pm
good luck
Patience Tuesday View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Tuesday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 9:20am
Thank you, all, for your good wishes!  Truly appreciate your sentiments!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic