Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What would you do? Doctor gave me wrong form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What would you do? Doctor gave me wrong form
    Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 7:59pm
Okay, I mailed in my entire Family Class / Spouse application this week... And then discovered that the designated medical practitioner's office had given me the wrong proof -of-medical form. They gave me back the ORIGINAL of the Appendix "C," and insisted it was the correct thing to include in my application. So off went the application, with the Appendix "C." Then -- geeeez -- they phoned a few days later and said, "Ooops! We gave you the wrong form! You were right! We were supposed to give you a copy, Copy 2, of 'Section A'! ooops! Sorry!"

Now I don't know what to do.

Do you think Missessauga will just return my application to me????

Or do you think they'll contact me to ask for "Section A"????

i don't even have a client ID or anything yet, because they only got my application maybe the day before yesterday.

Grrr. I'm not sure how this happened in a doctor's office that processes these things a zillion times a day, but.... Grrrr.
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 9:26pm
I would have thought that perhaps they will either mail it back or request the correct form, my first instinct is to think they would ask for the form.
Make sure you get the copy of the form and then I guess sit and wait until you receive a client ID or until they return it.
This is not the first time I have seen this with doctors giving the wrong information and it leaves me to wonder how on earth they became DMP's in the first place.
It is their job to infor CIC if they beleive you to be admissable to Canada on medical grounds, yet their admin staff do not appear to even know which forms they are supposed to be dealing with and in which manner to deal with them.
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Probably, this is gonna be a one hell of a long journey.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic