Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

oath on the same day?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haoqfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oath on the same day?
    Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 4:18am
Hi guys,
i'm in a hurry to get my citizenship certificate on the same day of the exam, is there anyway to do it? i have to rush back to my own country to deal with family issues. thanks for any help!
Mississauga99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mississauga99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 5:53am
Ask them, the may give you one?

Originally posted by haoqfu haoqfu wrote:

Hi guys,
i'm in a hurry to get my citizenship certificate on the same day of the exam, is there anyway to do it? i have to rush back to my own country to deal with family issues. thanks for any help!

Edited by Mississauga99 - 25 Jul 2011 at 5:54am
haoqfu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haoqfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 5:55am
do i need to call in advance or can i tell them at the interview? what kind of document do i need to show them..
jawad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jawad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:16am
guysssss

having oath same day is over )

u have to wait from 1 to 3 month
haoqfu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haoqfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:30am
thanks guys... what's the average waiting time lately? checked posts in early march, saw the average waiting time is less than a month, are they still processing it at the same speed?
jawad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jawad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:37am
average without rq is from 1 to 3 month=   with rq is at least 6 month and up
wyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:36pm
Not true, I had RQ and had submitted my documents on June 27th, I am scheduled for oath in the last week of September. So in all two months.
BintCan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BintCan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:37pm
wyatt what is your  office??
wyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 3:49pm
Edmonton
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic