Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Submission of photographs after the medical tests.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Submission of photographs after the medical tests.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Submission of photographs after the medical tests.
    Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:33am
hi.I applied for immigartion to Canada in Sept 2010. mine and my Spouse's medical tests were done and sent to the embassy by the end of march 2011 . And by the end of April, I got a letter from Canadian Embassy in which I was asked to submit my marriage photographs, post marriage photographs and crown to chin photographs of me and my spouse. Can anyone guide me that whether our medicals have been cleared or not and why did they ask for these photographs.
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:12pm
They did not ask for your remedial, so nothing to worry about. As far as photos are concerned send them what they require, its their methods to check the authenticity of the documents.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic