Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Original docs that support the application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kal_ottawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Original docs that support the application
    Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 7:47pm
hello,
in my test letter, they ask for original documents that support the application (ex: birth cirtificate).
Do you know other examples?
thanks
|sent:dec14,2009|received:dec16|ecas:may21|letter:jun10|process:nov11|transfer:jan05|FP:feb01|test:mar15|oath:apr20,2011|
ramiceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramiceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:11pm
Hello Kal_Ottawa:

My cousin took the PRs, birth certificates, The white landing paper, and his pay stubs, tax returns, car registeration, kids school records..etc.

Be well prepared.
kal_ottawa View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kal_ottawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:15pm

ramiceman,

Thanks for the info.
did the agent took a look to all these documents?
cheers
|sent:dec14,2009|received:dec16|ecas:may21|letter:jun10|process:nov11|transfer:jan05|FP:feb01|test:mar15|oath:apr20,2011|
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:18pm
ignore the birth certificate, but take everything else as mentioned

-all passport(s) in your possession
-PR Card
-COPR (landing document)
-Health Card
-Driver License (if you have)
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kal_ottawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:30pm
thanks guys...
ramiceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramiceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 9:01pm
Canvis my dear.. my cousin was asked to show the birth certificates at his interview. And yes Ottawa.. he was asked about several things at the interview plus a translation for his passports since he was working in Dubai before he settels in Canada. Moreover, they asked him to provide them on a later date with other documents such as telephone bills, utility bills as a proof of residence. Be prepared and take everything.... it won't harm you.
guddusingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guddusingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 9:18pm
I'm not sure how the birth certificate supports the original application. It wasn't even a part of the required documentation for the application.
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kal_ottawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 6:12pm

hello,

I had my interview today. They did not ask for the birth cirtificate or something else.
cheers
glenda30ph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glenda30ph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 2:32am
hi! i have b/f in canada almost 9 yrs already our relation. we have plan to get married this year i am annul now my problem is  there is no prayer of the custody of my kids  in the annulment decision. what can i do my kids living with me. about the medical what is the exact schedule to get a medical after or before submitting the application. god bless you and more power.
rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 2:44am
Glenda, please ask this question in the Family Class section of the forum here: http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=4&title=family-class-sponsorship
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic