Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FILE moved from ISL to London

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FILE moved from ISL to London
    Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:14am
Can anyone tell me how much will it take I have applied since 2004 from ISL and now in my file moved to LONDON in oct 2010 . Does any one have any idea how long will it take now??? Will they consider my file as a new one  and start from the beginning or else what??

PLEASE reply me,  m very sad:(
Bohlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 9:00am
Hello,

You have to be more specific.
I can't understand what you mean by ISL. And London, is that London Ontario?
Did you apply for citizenship? because otherwise you have posted your post on the wrong section of the forum.

Originally posted by nasa nasa wrote:

Can anyone tell me how much will it take I have applied since 2004 from ISL and now in my file moved to LONDON in oct 2010 . Does any one have any idea how long will it take now??? Will they consider my file as a new one  and start from the beginning or else what??

PLEASE reply me,  m very sad:(
dacobru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dacobru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 10:51am
To me this looks more like an immigrat application. (Maybe Federal Skill worker)
If that is the case you need to post your question in the right forum.

nasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:06pm
Applied for canadian immmigration  (Skilled worker). In August 2010, Upon enquiry about my case that was processing in Islamabad I got an e-mail from ISL office(Islamabad) that the files are in transition stage and cannot tell any thing about your status right now you can contact in NOV. And in 19th sept 2010 I got an mail from LONDON CHC (office) that following documents are needed and should be sent before DEC 31st. The documents required were the same documents I submitted before, new application form, took IELTS again, police certificate everything I send before I had to send again to LONDON office. So now I have submitted every thing again in dec 2010.

Now I am thinking that after transition why they took everything again? Are they processing it as an entirely new application. Or will they consider it as a old one , b/c I applied in 2004.

Bohlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 3:42pm
Hi,
You might find this link interesting: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

But definitely to get more help you have to post your info request in one of the numerous threads from here:
http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=1&title=skilled-worker-independent-immigration
There seems to be there many threads for both London and Islamabad.

Good luck.
nasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 12:39am
Thanks alot Bohlen!!
immica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 2:02am
nasa,

Pls post your query to the right forum where you may find more 2004 applicants in same situation:

Applied: Mar-09, 1st AOR: Apr-09 , Full App: Aug-09 (ISB), 2nd AOR: Sep-09 (ISB), Updated forms request: Oct-10 (LDN), Interview: Nov-11, Medical: Jun-2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic